Robert Pattinson Wants To Marry Kristen Stewart In Real Life

Wed, November 16, 2011 10:00am EDT by 77 Comments

Sources close to the couple say  Rob is dying to propose but Kristen wants to wait . Should they tie the knot?

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might not officially be married but they definitely act like it! A new report in Us Weekly says Rob, 25, and Kristen, 21, tell their friends that they already feel like “an old married couple” because they spend their free time watching documentaries, reading and cooking huge meals!

Not to mention that the pair’s romance has been going strong for at least two years, they spend as much time together as their demanding schedules allow and neither has any interest in ever dating anyone else.

“They go to Kristen’s parents’ house and make big meals,” a source says. “Everyone helps cook. Her mom and dad welcome him as if he’s their own. They crack to everyone that they feel like an old married couple.”

Then why hasn’t Robsten already walked down the aisle like their co-star Nikki Reed who married Paul McDonald in October?

“Rob would have married her like yesterday,” the insider says. “But she is happy with the way things are.”

That’s not surprising, considering that K-Stew is just 21. But nevertheless she’s totally into Rob, other friends have spilled and body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass has told Hollywoodlife.com that they’re ‘so connected and there’s tremendous sexual chemistry.” Hmm, we can see that!

— Chloe Melas

More Rob & Kristen News!

1. Kristen Stewart Reveals: Why I’m Just Like Bella In Love!
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have ‘Tremendous Sexual Chemistry’ Says Expert!
  3. Rob and Kristen Nearly Kiss At The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere!

Nicole

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 23, 2011

I think they should get married they are a cute couple

Tamia

Posted at 9:33 PM on November 22, 2011

I think they should get married their perfect together and their both near the same age also they both have the kind of same prsonality and I think they would have a beautiful life but do it when the time is right Robert and Kristin do what ur heart is telling you don’t just say yes because of people say yes if you think it’s right !!!!!!!!!!

bluebird

Posted at 1:54 AM on November 22, 2011

if not, they will surely break the hearts of all ROBSTENs and TWIHARDs!!!!

amy

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 20, 2011

omG THEY should get married cuzzz i watch all the movies twilights new moon eclipes breaking dawn they are the best and i also have the books offf them !!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh they should get marrried rob and kris make a really gooood couple trust me vote for them

Laura

Posted at 7:03 AM on November 20, 2011

I really do hope that they will get married in the future. They are the MOST adorable couple on planet Earth! Also, if Rob truly loves Kristen, he WILL wait! There is married celebrity couple who spent 15 years together before getting married. To each other of course. And you know how many people are saying that Robsten are like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Well, I just wanted to say that I hope that Robsten won’t end up like them. They (Brad and Angelina) have so many problems…

Neeta

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 18, 2011

The age 21 is not too young for marriage. Besides Kristen seem like a very matured & responsible person from all indication. Rob is so traditional. Kristen should better have him for keeps, before he searches elsewhere. I hope they get married soon. I believe it will definitely last!

tessa

Posted at 6:15 AM on November 21, 2011

i’m agreed with this

ciara

Posted at 9:07 AM on November 18, 2011

i think they should get married in real life…thay look so DAM cute together…i wish i could be kristen

Rachel

Posted at 10:20 PM on November 18, 2011

They should they look cute together but I don’t know I lover robert pattenson

lizzy

Posted at 1:41 AM on November 18, 2011

clearly most of you people are morons congrates. Do you not get Kristen is very privit she want it that way she is a true independ film girl she not hollywood. And same with Rob he acts crazy and funny and say crazy thing to distrac people from who he truly is and that so smart. Who the hellgives you the right to say there not a real couple cuz they dont want to make out in public and act all crazy in love infront of everyone. Good on them we have no right to say what they should and shouldnt act.

Laura

Posted at 6:33 AM on November 20, 2011

You know, at the beginning of your comment, I just wanted to argue with you. But then when I read your whole comment and I realised that you are right. People (and especially paparazzi) should let them be. I also believe that when you said, “they dont want to make out in public and act all crazy in love infront of everyone” I think I know what you mean. Because, there are many celebrities who pretend to be in love with each other, and it turns out to be a publicity stunt. Just like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. I believe that their whole wedding and “love” were just fake! If their love wasn’t fake, they’d still be married today. But my point in all of this, is that you are right!

Amyk

Posted at 10:31 PM on November 17, 2011

Dpnt do that Rob >_<
you boh look cute i really like you both but plz dont do that !!

Christina

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 22, 2011

i totally agree with you. don’t do it rob. i think after the movies are done they’ll grow apart just give it a little while

Rawan

Posted at 6:49 AM on November 17, 2011

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah Robsten for ever

Anne

Posted at 11:56 AM on November 17, 2011

YESS!!! ROBSTEN FOR INFINITY! :) :*

Cherrie rose biglete

Posted at 5:14 AM on November 17, 2011

Go Go Go,.Robsten..we love you..specially Robert Pattinson…for the one who says kristen dating taylor..it’s not true..everybody knows that they’re good friends and Taylor has a past relationship with Taylor Swift..and I’m not sure with Selena Gomez..We hope soon that you will be a couple…

Laura

Posted at 6:36 AM on November 20, 2011

I am so glad that you believe that Taylor and Kristen aren’t dating! You ROCK for saying that! :D I just hope that Taylor really doesn’t have feelings for Kristen, because if he does, he’s gonna be quite sad. :(

elisa

Posted at 2:55 AM on November 17, 2011

No. Omg

terry

Posted at 11:33 PM on November 16, 2011

I agree, unless you’re some pathetic twihard who watches every video of them in slow motion, over-analyzing every move and look they give to each other, than you wouldn’t even realize they’re dating. If they’re so “in love” why not just come out already? So many high profile couples who have a fan base triple the size of theirs and just a greater media interest around the world than these two have come out with their relationship and in fact have admitted it’s a lot easier that way because the speculation at least ends.The paparazzi or media will still continue regardless if they come out with their relationship but at least the SPECULATION will end. They’re making it harder on themselves. If they hate the “are you dating” question so much, why not just answer it once and for all? and if you don’t want to answer it, why fuel the rumours then? Actions speak louder than words and they know that. If they are based on so much secrecy than why did I see some picture of Rob practically groping her in public and this sudden burst PDA all of a sudden? Playing the victim of fame will not work them anymore, especially when you have been in the game for more than 5 years. People are starting to realize for what they really are: fame whores (especially kristen)Once these last two films are wrapped, say bye bye to your careers

Thankss

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 17, 2011

thank you. I mean look at the hand print ceremony the way she had her head on taylors shoulder during robs little speech, and the way she hangs all over him. Now if she was doing that to rob ppl would sh*t their pants over it. I do think they are a couple but they should just say it, stopp with all the bs its lame and old! And even Rob the other night at the L.A. premiere, when asked if it was ok to call kristen ” his girl” by E.T he shook his head laughed and said thats ridiculous. Is this suppose to be how a real couple acts? No, but of course you can leave it up to the crazya$s fans to make it out to be some epic love story and already have their future childrens names picked out, it’s very disturbing

yu

Posted at 11:21 PM on November 16, 2011

wtf? are you people insane? Did you marry the person you were “dating” when you were 20? Most likely not. I don’t really care much about these two, nor did I realize they were apparently “dating” for the longest time. (I still don’t really believe this relationship is real, many insiders in Hollywood would agree with this) and I actually thought Kristen was dating Taylor from the award shows and pictures I have seen from this trio but all in all this whole marriage talk is absolutely ridiculous.

bluebird

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 16, 2011

I believe formal wedding is the only part lacking in ROBSTEN relationship. They practically look like husband and wife already. They are the mirror image of the happy royal couple William and Kate!

amy

Posted at 9:23 PM on November 16, 2011

Yes rob and kristen should get married in real life there a great couple in twilight why not real life?!

yvette

Posted at 1:58 PM on November 17, 2011

yoour so riight theey should iin reaal lifee<33'

Tee

Posted at 8:00 PM on November 16, 2011

US weekly really? So you guys shoot down all the breakup enagement and pregnancy rumors but believe this one from an “insider”? lol your all so gullible

lucky

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 16, 2011

rob is perfect for kristen i wish they get married in real life.

v.

Posted at 3:43 PM on November 16, 2011

What a beautiful couple, openly showing the world their love for each other. When they get married, we will be the last to know.

paige

Posted at 2:59 PM on November 16, 2011

Give it up to all the Robert pattinson lovers.They are a couple, they’re dating, their doing IT .Get over it!

LM

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 16, 2011

I think they will get married someday, but I totally understand if Kristen wants to wait. I mean c’mon guys she’s only 21! Rob is like five years older than her, so I think it’s only natural that he feels ready for marrige before her. But I also think that they will make a great couple if they get married… <3

Laura

Posted at 6:55 AM on November 20, 2011

I think (and dearly hope) that they will get married soon too! I also agree with you on Kristen waiting until she is ready, and I suppose that 21 is a bit too young to marry. But, you are wrong in ONE thing. Rob and Kris are 4 years apart. You are right that it’s only natural that he feels ready for marriage before her, though, and I too believe that they will make the most adorable couple if they get married! Thanks.
By the way, if you feel any sort of uncomforted because of this comment, I apologise.

cris

Posted at 1:18 PM on November 16, 2011

Yes, Robert seems to have any provision for marriage, the declaration in Europe, it seems he’s decided!!
I think it’ll be great, it brings you stability and sense of reality ….. they are the same as an old married couple!! cute!

aku

Posted at 12:45 AM on November 18, 2011

What declaratioN?

coco

Posted at 12:23 PM on November 16, 2011

“She likes things just the way they are”……either that, or maybe, just maybe, they might not be together :0

tess

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 16, 2011

I know what you mean; never see any pictures and the picture that we do see looks like they are just good friends

Michelle

Posted at 12:52 PM on November 16, 2011

I can’t believe some people still refuse to admit they are dating. It’s weird to me.

Michelle

Posted at 12:57 PM on November 16, 2011

It’s weird to me that some people still refuse to believe they are a couple.

tess

Posted at 7:27 AM on November 17, 2011

I just can’t understand why they would keep it a secret for so long – everyone knows how much easier it would be for them to just admit it instead of creeping around everything everywhere….

Michelle

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 17, 2011

I think they are just private. I find that refreshing, actually.

Jessie

Posted at 12:08 PM on November 16, 2011

It took how many years for Rob and Kristen to confirm their dating?? And even then it was accidental. Do you really think that if/ when they did get engaged, the rest of the world would know about it?? I doubt it.

Jamie Cason-VanLuven

Posted at 11:49 AM on November 16, 2011

And this is new news to Whom????????????? Duhhhh

SINTA

Posted at 4:24 AM on November 21, 2011

MY HEART SICK,BECAUSE A HEAR WHISH ROBERT AND KRISTEN WANT TO MARRY.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
IM VERY SICK BECAUSE A LOVE TO ROBERT