Got the autumn blues? Add a touch of color to your dull winter skin like Sofia at the premiere of ‘Happy Feet Two.’
Celebrity makeup artist Kayleen McAdams created this gorgeous look on Sofia Vergara. Keep reading to find out what she did and shop the products she used. Can you believe that her bronzer cost just $.7.99?
- “To get a flawless, polished look, I used COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg, then I applied COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Warm Beige.
- For the cheeks, I used COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink and then finished with COVERGIRL TruBlend Minerals Bronzer in Natural Bronze.
- To create the smoky eye look, I used COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast in Brown Bling, then I lined her eyes at the root of the top and bottom lashes with COVERGIRL LiquiLineBlast Eye Liner in Brown Blaze. Finally, I used two coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara in Very Black on both her top and bottom lashes to build volume and length.
- For her lips, I used COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lip Color in Eternal and lined the lips with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lip Liner in Sublime.”
Would you try this look?
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- 16 Holiday Gifts For the Fashionista In Your Life
- 18 Midlength Hairstyles to Consider
- 16 Sexy Party Dresses, Perfect For Your Body Shape
- 10 Of The Shortest Celebrity Marriages of All Time