Are you looking at this hairstyle and shaking your head, convinced that you could never create it yourself? So was I until I saw how K-Stew’s hairstylist created the look. It’s so simple!
Frederick Fekkai celebrity stylist Adir Abergel did Kristen Stewart‘s hair for the Nov. 14 Breaking Dawn premiere. Here’s what he did in just five steps.
- Adir began by applying Fekkai Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots of the hair to build texture.
- He then applied Fekkai Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray throughout the rest of the hair and rough dried it to create a beachy and textured base for the up-do.
- Adir then took random pieces and created standard braids, fishtail braids and twists throughout the hair in various sizes, leaving the very top of the hair loose.
- He then took all of the hair except for the loose hair at the top, and knotted and twisted it to create an up-do. He used hairpins to create a very undone look.
- To finalize the look Adir backcombed the front of the hair to add volume, then pushed it back and pinned it in place. He secured the look by spraying the hair with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Are you surprised at how easy this stunning hairstyle is to create?
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- 16 Holiday Gifts For the Fashionista In Your Life
- 18 Midlength Hairstyles to Consider
- 16 Sexy Party Dresses, Perfect For Your Body Shape
- 10 Of The Shortest Celebrity Marriages of All Time