Did you love Kendall’s bright eyes and glowing skin? Find out what it takes to recreate her glamorous makeup.
Kendall Jenner looked incredible at the Nov. 13 2011 Hollywood Style Awards and celebrity makeup artist Lori Taylor gives YOU a step-by-step guide to creating her look!
Here’s what Lori would do:
- Apply Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer as a base for foundation. Apply High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 as a sheer wash to even out complexion. For added coverage, apply High Definition Liquid Concealer to cover imperfections and under-eye circles.
- To add radiance, apply Halo Highlighting Wand in Pearl to the high planes of the face. Add definition and dimension with Step-by-Step Contour Kit: define by using the deepest shade to contour cheeks, nose and jaw line; add a subtle natural flush by applying the medium shade to the apples of the cheeks; and then highlight with the lightest shade.
- Apply Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Multi-Flash using the lightest shade as the base from lashline to brow bone. Then apply the pearl pink shade and softly blend to crease.
- Apply Artificial Light Powder to the inner corners of eyes to widen and brighten. Apply Limitless Eye Liner in Smoke across upper and lower lashlines. A generous coat of Full Exposure Mascara completes the look.
- Apply Blush Rush in Bare to the cheekbones.
- Apply Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF 15 in For Keeps.
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- 16 Holiday Gifts For the Fashionista In Your Life
- 18 Midlength Hairstyles to Consider
- 16 Sexy Party Dresses, Perfect For Your Body Shape
- 10 Of The Shortest Celebrity Marriages of All Time