Selena Gomez Will Stick By Justin Bieber's Side, Say Experts

Tue, November 15, 2011 10:23am EDT by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

CharlinexoxoJB

Posted at 7:46 PM on November 15, 2011

well @Holly if they break up I will do also a personal video respons to you on YouTube lauthing about the jelena fans. I know Its not rigth to hate on them, but its also pathetic to say such things like, “OMG!!! justin selena gomez are soooo perfect for each other, I know they will last forever and geting married awwwww jelena4ever.” sirously now tell me who are the crazy ones here nothing against the jelena fans, I thing its great that you suport them, but its realy getting to a point were you guys realy sound redicouls and wired do you atcully lisent too yourself or just like saing that kind off stuff because you just borad and have nothing better to do. Well I am going to tell you something this is not a farytale its not a Brbie movie this is what we call reallity and in realaity things kind work diffrently in reality you going to get hurt and there will be tears too. I thing its great that they happy for now and yes you cant tell what happens in fututer, but just be reallistic and dont live in you fanatasy world cuz that will not bring you very far foucus on your life and the things that you wanna do. p.s nohate I love justin and selena, but I just had to get these things out off my mouth :)

Holly

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 15, 2011

If they end up getting married, I’ll personally post a video on YouTube LAUGHING at all the Jelena Haters.

Liz98

Posted at 7:21 AM on November 17, 2011

Ikr I love selena and justin I love there songs and im a big fan of selena and justin

jacquelyn

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 15, 2011

hey justin don’t feel bad at least ur doing the right thing.but things happen u knw but u cant blame urself for everythings u mess up on ur human i hope u an selena make it to me as long as u have respect for each other well if its ur baby the baby is a blessing . in ur life. an if its not well at least u were being nice about the whole sitution u knw but i wish u all the best an to hear more music from u an selena

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:57 PM on November 15, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE FATHER!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumas1000

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 15, 2011

There is no such thing as an expert gossiper. This is a celebrity gossip site, okay. Stop with the experts already. None of these people know anything about the lifes for which they are judging, so how can they possibly be an “expert.” Like the expert who said Lindsay Lohan would be sentenced to a year and a half in state prison. Maybe Justin and Selena will stay together. Maybe they won’t. But the alleged expert that you allude to in this article doesn’t know jack. It’s all gossip-mongering speculation.

Natasha B

Posted at 12:06 PM on November 15, 2011

Yeah, ima say the same.
They are maybe together in a long time, maybe a year or two but not more then that, i mean, why should they find the only one in their age? Maybe they’re soulmates but then they found each other too fast…<3

Ashley Evans

Posted at 10:52 AM on November 15, 2011

So that pic of justin and selena is everywhere and I only just noticed, that blond keeping behind him. LOL

Ashley Evans