Justin Bieber Flips Off Photographers — Is He Stressed Without Selena Gomez?

Tue, November 15, 2011 4:40pm EDT by 24 Comments
Justin Bieber
Flynet Pictures

...

Posted at 10:09 AM on January 8, 2012

he showed the middle finger the day of my B-day… Nov 14

Cricket

Posted at 8:29 AM on November 16, 2011

The last time he did that he apologized for being disrespectful. Yeah right. Just trying to get out of a situation at the moment. What will be the response this time I wonder?

lolo

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 16, 2011

maybe something like “uhh yeah,i was um,showin them mah new rings,yeah!….oh look im cute,worship me!”

Justin's BEARD

Posted at 3:13 AM on November 16, 2011

Poor Little Girl! Justin Bieber is probably just upset because she got her period and menstrual cramps. Selena is the Guy in the relationship, and Justin needs a strong man.

lily tagherus

Posted at 2:07 AM on November 16, 2011

I think Justin had enough with all these ugly papparazzi who creates all types of false news. I am sure, while he was getting into his car, they were asking all type of questions relating to the Baby issues which should only be handled at court, privately.

Enough is enough, especially, English papparazzi who caused even the death of Lady Diana.
They have to leave Justin alone who is only 17 years old.

They shuld be stopped for good for ever since they always give the wrong news.

JUSTIN, WE LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING.

Lovato

Posted at 1:03 AM on November 16, 2011

Selena don’t be mad okay u and justin were a perfect couple u saw that that baby was fake what r u waiting for u deserve each-other…lol just all i want is to see u and justin kissing again because u were amazing together

Elena

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 16, 2011

I realy love justin and selena but i think they cant be together anymore becouse selena dosnt love justin any more(i think);)

facepalm

Posted at 12:06 AM on November 16, 2011

hes stressed because he has a BABY BABY BABY OOOOH! arrogant fag shouldve learned by now that paparazzis are a part of the job,its thanks to the media this parasite is so famous.

Kelly

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 15, 2011

I think he’s stressed out period. This whole Baby Daddy charade is really getting to him. I don’t blame him for being pissed at the paparrazzi.

javi

Posted at 8:26 PM on November 15, 2011

i don’t blame him the british media specially the paparazzi over there are nuts i say good for him but next time don’t show the finger ask your bodyguards to beat the crap out of one of those idiots then they have two things a blck eye and a picture of the beating

Jessica

Posted at 6:41 PM on November 15, 2011

can you blame him? honestly..
if you were trying to hang out with your friends, who you haven’t seen in a while & they got all in your face, trying to take pictures.. you’re telling me you wouldn’t be mad ? what if you were with family, or with your bf/gf on a date? it doesn’t make him immature. he’s human. we all make mistakes. he’s apologized. but seriously, put yourself in his shoes. I’d be pretty stressed out if I had paparazzi in my face 24/7

danni

Posted at 10:42 PM on November 15, 2011

i agreee witth this chick so true dude it is all he is trying to is hang witth his matez

Le'Andrea

Posted at 10:29 AM on November 16, 2011

I am not holding nothing against him hes been going through alot and now hes just now finding out what a celeb goes through.Hes been through alot the past few days and really stressed and new some to be by his side and at this point its Selena.Im going to stick by his side no matter what and belive in him, he just needs to ignore the rumors and stay true to his self. Its a tough world love, you gotta keep your head up!!(:

Le'Andrea

Posted at 10:32 AM on November 16, 2011

Thank you! Looks like where the only ones that get it, many haters in the world and wanna b’s!!

V8Slap

Posted at 6:26 PM on November 15, 2011

Justin’s not my favorite celeb but kudos to him (although his action was immature).

He probably just wants time alone, away from the paps… and don’t argue with the whole “he knew what he was getting into” argument. We’re all human and need some personal space during difficult times. Heck look at how Demi Moore reacted.

helllokitty

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 15, 2011

really?? i dont think so.

Kat

Posted at 5:59 PM on November 15, 2011

A girl can’t make a guy stressed enough to flip off paps when he knows he is gonna see her again. LAMEST EXCUSE!

Brooke

Posted at 11:20 PM on November 15, 2011

Justin Bieber is a little boy who doesn’t know how to be a positive role model for all those 4 and 5 year olds who look up to him. He has stuck his foot in his mouth the day he got famous. If he didn’t want the publicity maybe he shoulda thought about that before he started “singing”. This is the second time he’s flipped paps off. I am a strong nonbelieber…he makes me sick to my stomach!

youallrigth?

Posted at 1:28 AM on November 16, 2011

why you be here?

brooke

Posted at 4:43 PM on November 16, 2011

I can say anything I want uhm duh that is what the 1st amendment is for freedom of freakin speech look it up! And I’m tired of seeing things written about him why can’t everyone just stop talking about him. Geez he’s like a bad virus! He talks about stuff that he doesn’t need to be talking about…people forget when he did his rolling stone interview he talked about stuff he doesn’t even have a right to speak about. Abortion being the main one. He’s not a woman, he will never be pregnant and he will never have to go thru rape, or an unwanted pregnancy. So don’t sit there and tell me he is great and all that bs. I’m not gunna lie I liked him when he first came out but after his rolling stone interview I hate him. If he knew what was good for him he would have kept his mouth shut and and not comment on it. He’s a freaking tween for crying out loud. So get on my level and learn how to spell. I would love for someone to challenge me on this, make my day.

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:47 PM on November 15, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGGOT THUG!!!!!!!!

jkjello

Posted at 6:19 PM on November 15, 2011

Ur the g-man guy aren’t u?

Connor

Posted at 5:46 PM on November 15, 2011

What a kid…he is so fricken immature. Like literall he is the only person anyone could think of that would do that. Give a fricken positive attitude…

jimmy bob

Posted at 5:42 PM on November 15, 2011

he may be stressed but no know need to give attitude to the press