Cody Simpson: I'm Working With Justin Bieber

Tue, November 15, 2011 8:06pm EDT by 5 Comments
Cody Simpson Justin Bieber
Loading video...

Australian YouTube sensation Cody Simpson talked to HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the ‘Breaking Dawn’ premiere in LA about his upcoming album!

Cody Simpson is hard at work on his first full studio album and he’s writing and collaborating with some of the biggest names in music — including our very favorite, Justin Bieber!

“The album will be out early March next year,” the 14-year-old singer told us at The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part One premiere in Los Angeles Oct. 15. “I recently did a song with Ryan Tedder. I was in the studio with Nick Jonas. Working with Justin Bieber. We’re probably just going to write together.”

Watch out exclusive video below to hear more about Cody’s work right now! Are YOU excited to hear his music with the Biebs?

More ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere News!

1. Kristen Stewart Reveals: Why I’m Just Like Bella In Love!
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have ‘Tremendous Sexual Chemistry’ Says Expert!
  3. Kristen Stewart ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere Dress: Get A 360 Degree Look!

Courtney

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 23, 2012

I love it how he said pardon in the video. But Cody is a great singer and Justin to. Cody is not trying to be a Bieber wannabe. If he wuz he would try 2 have the hair and everything. CODY IS DIFFERENT.

Monica is wrong

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 28, 2012

Like my name says Monica is wrong. I think they are both great in their own rights. Justin’s music is great and Cody’s is good too. However, I think Justin sings better. Actually I know he sings better, his voice just took a while to develop fully. Bieber isn’t some Hollywood machine robot. He’s here to stay, but only if he truly wants it

Monica

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 19, 2011

Cody Simpson is not trying to be another “Bieber:
He’s a better singer then Justin and even at his age of 14, His music is more mature then Justins was. Justin just came in at a time at a time when music was as important. He’s had his time of baby fame now it’s time for someone new!

Anna

Posted at 6:22 AM on November 16, 2011

no!!!!I hate cody simpson he is trying to be justin and we all know that.he is just fake.I love you justin and I hate cody

Nunya

Posted at 11:48 AM on November 23, 2011

I agree… Cody is a wanna- Bieber! Thats it…