'Breaking Dawn' After Party — Robert Pattinson Protects Kristen Stewart

Tue, November 15, 2011 10:06am EDT by 23 Comments
Breaking Dawn Pics

caitlin

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 2, 2012

the film breaking dawn part 1 is a really good film i love it, its probably one of the best films out of all the twilight films i love robert pattison because he protects kristen stewart i wish i could meet robert pattison one day but i live so far away from him that i will never see him in my whole life probably but anyway I LOVE YOU ROBERT PATTISON and i hope u and kristen have a good life together :) i cant wait to see breaking dawn part 2 but its going to be sad because its the last series of twilight

Mariz Kristen Ann Rueda

Posted at 2:02 AM on December 17, 2011

well i luv ur features about robsten. what a nice one. keep up a good work guys. expect my whole support. muwahhhhhh.

lol

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 1, 2012

lmao sorry but 99.9% of them are toally untrue like most tabloids

sonia

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 1, 2011

I’m sooo happy 4 u 2, thx 4 coming out of the closet so 2 speak LoL. Even if u weren’t that good @ hiding u r feelings :P Hahahaaa ;D

Just want 2 wish Both of u every bit of Happiness & Success in u r life & all u r future projects.

lorainepino

Posted at 9:55 AM on November 26, 2011

I am a huge fan of ROBSTEN .
i really idolizes them both ..

and i love taylor too//
ehehe

anyways I am so amaze of the twilight breaking dawn part 1.
but its si thrilling …

i cant wait next year for the part two .abd i hope robsten will be forever .

ciara

Posted at 9:38 AM on November 29, 2011

when is the part two come out i hope it comes around
march….

Brandy Hogan

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 21, 2011

I know that Rob & Kristen didn’t show up to the after party. I was Volvo’s Contest winner and attended the premiere and after party in L.A. I know that they didn’t come because we got there right when it opened up and I looked EVERYWHERE to find Rob….and he was NO WHERE to be found…which I was SOO UPSET ABOUT!! :(

Anna

Posted at 2:25 AM on November 16, 2011

i seen this shoe for second time!!! she wore those at Tonight show!!!!

melissa

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 15, 2011

i love them so much they so perfect each other go robsten ever happy for them.

scarlett

Posted at 5:30 PM on November 15, 2011

So happy is Kristen joining garrett hadlund and AKIRA

cristina

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 15, 2011

nikki is irrelevant always frustrated and envious …………… so maybe she is in the mud!!
I’m sorry!

Jane

Posted at 1:58 PM on November 15, 2011

Jalissa..good comments but don’t forget the last two New Year’s Eve sitings where they were together and kissing for New Year’s Eve. That certainly did not have anything to do with a movie promotion of any kind. I think these two are deeply in love and intend to keep it to themselves as long as possible.

Anon

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 15, 2011

Umm seeing as how you know about the new years’ eve thing…doesn’t that mean that it wasn’t private? So it could just be them keeping up appearances.

Jalissa

Posted at 1:06 PM on November 15, 2011

Before anyone get ready to lynch me or call me a nonsten or some crap like that I am not.I am simply a person who observes and has an opinion.If they are a couple great if not so be it.They have chemistry no denying that but what I find suspect is most of their confirmations come at a time when they movie are ready to premiere or in the works as if to keep them or it relevant.True their have been sighting of them and as private as they try to keep things their seems to always be a camera some where like they have 24 hour detail.Most of the sightings come at close to,same time or when a movie is playing.I am not with them so I don’t know I am just saying.I wish all the actors the best but I can see why some people still have doubts.Look at the facts Robsten have tried to keep this covered more a long time because they want their privacy,but then drop a little PDA here and there which they have to know wouuld start the rumor mills.Then you have have people including KS confirming and dropping hints here and there which they also know will start people talking.We know how private she is and she has said she wants to keeep some things to and for herself and she is a very smart girl.This and all the other behavior would leave people to question if their ulterior motives behind all of this and question if it is real or just more smoke and mirrors.Again I am not say they are not a couple I am just saying it is best not to speculate one way or the other because all these people are paid liars(I don’t mean that in a bad way I just mean they get paid for fantasy).It is like the old saying believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear.I think now that the series is winding down alot of shockers are going to come out and to both sides don’t be suprised if what you thought was true turns out to be false.Nikki Reed’s article coming out in Seventeen(may have the magazine wrong) seems to be telling even if she isn’t gong into details and I think this is just going to be the first of many as the twilight series comes to a close.The real story might be just beginning!

trixie

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 15, 2011

Nikki Reed was talking about her relationship with the cast not rob and kristen relationship. she used to be best friends with them but when they found out she was calling the paps on them they ditched her. the rest of the cast doesnt seem to care for her either thats why none of them went to her wedding. Nikki is a very bitter woman who cant keep friends.

Alex

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 15, 2011

I think the reason that you see more PDAs and them together in private when a film comes out is because the amount of publicity they get increases 10 fold before a movie comes out. When the paps taking pictures of you increase in numbers, take more pictures of you and follow you around more selectively than at other times then there are going to be more pictures of PDAs that happen naturally.

steph

Posted at 12:27 AM on November 17, 2011

I agree, most of the year were hearing crap about beiber, those stupid kardashians or other stupid celebs. You only really hear a lot about the twilight cast when the movies are coming out. And even though they are obviously very famous doesnt mean they cant keep things private. I for one hope there really together, cause there so cute. And i just wish once and for all they would both just admit it plain and simple “yes we are really dating” is all i wanna hear, just 5 words!!!

jeannie

Posted at 2:10 AM on November 17, 2011

jalissa,I 100%agree with you .It always seams strange that all the LOVE happens right before a mew movie comes out…I love them both but if they are a couple lets see some REAL proof of it at other times…

cristina k

Posted at 12:54 PM on November 15, 2011

Although kristen have a strong personality is fragile physically and need protection at this time, Robert knows and defends his girl ….. both are beautiful!!

Rawan

Posted at 12:52 PM on November 15, 2011

Robsten for ever <3

kim

Posted at 10:22 AM on November 15, 2011

Robert is perfect. I love him

femroc

Posted at 11:17 AM on November 25, 2011

Robert is perfect? ………perfectly adorkably flawed…….even his imperfections are adorable, his faces, his giggle, his word vomit, his slovenly dressed look, his facial hair, his dirty unwashed clothes, his sweet smiles, his musical talent and his shyness about it, his not wanting to see himself on screen, just all things about him are so perfectly adorable. No one is really perfect…..but we can still love all of Rob’s imperfections.

jhen

Posted at 10:13 AM on November 15, 2011

YES!!!he is so gentleman..i love them both..:-)