Ashley’s hair was sleek with perfectly formed waves. It complements her all-red outfit, makeup and nails so well!
Famed celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson created the look on Ashley Greene for the Breaking Dawn LA premiere Nov. 14 and he’s sharing what he did with you!
Here’s how to get the look:
- “I wanted to give Ashely a sultry feeling by creating waves that are shiny and moveable but at the same time I wanted their to be a youthful feeling as well, so to achieve that I created a center part. I started off with wet hair, spraying Ted Gibson Build It Blow Drying Agent at the root and using hair sheets on the ends.
- I then used a flat brush to smooth out the ends and decrease volume. After blowdrying, I curled her hair with a small barrel curling iron starting from the center part and then brushed it to perfection.
- As a finishing touch, I used Ted Gibson Tame It Shine Lotion to add even more shine and Ted Gibson Beautiful Hold Hairspray to hold it in place.”
What do you think of Ashley’s look?
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- 16 Holiday Gifts For the Fashionista In Your Life
- 18 Midlength Hairstyles to Consider
- 16 Sexy Party Dresses, Perfect For Your Body Shape
- 10 Of The Shortest Celebrity Marriages of All Time