Miley Cyrus Finally Says What We Guessed: I Love My Womanly Curves

Mon, November 14, 2011 1:17pm EDT by 12 Comments
Miley Cyrus Curves
Getty

The Boy

Posted at 3:44 PM on November 15, 2011

On Friends For Change (2009)

Celebrities talk about the planet how to keep it safe or you might think have to think about that for second, but am not going to say any names but If you know who you are because I’ve heard there’s 29 former Disney Stars, research shows that 75% of the time save water at all cost but I know there are some former disney stars are out there showing no mercy to anyone here Besides what can I say I’m just somebody that wants it more than anything esle but then cut it down to six people well I know this everytime you might see one Celebrity in perpendicular that nobody knows what your talking about if I say that there’s are two people in life that I Have Once knew a 18 year old singer and 19 year old team up for something in life they say what can they do anything in their power, whoever has the power to go insane for indeed the reason is it’s seems unfair to me see these two ladies go up in the world you can’t stop them, it’s takes 29 out of 15 to choose former Disney Stars like anybody in the world.

lili

Posted at 3:19 AM on November 15, 2011

look.miley is the teen queen cuz she win! and sel is more famous cuz jb .we all konw that.

Juliana Britto

Posted at 10:25 PM on November 14, 2011

Miley with her ​​age her body is perfect even has a beautiful body, lucky her! hahaha she must really be proud of the body that is!

lexi

Posted at 10:10 PM on November 14, 2011

yeah bonnie you are two faced when miley shows off her body you slam her but now she saying that she loves to show off her curves you praise her miley has an amazing body she isnt super sicking she has a cute shape and all curves are different but her and demi are almost the same size one not more curvier then the others so people stop hating because you wish you look and had a body like miley

helllokitty

Posted at 6:05 PM on November 15, 2011

agree

Julia

Posted at 8:03 PM on November 14, 2011

What curves is she talking about? I’m younger than her and have more “womanly curves” than she does. Shut Up Miley!

ah

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 14, 2011

lol miley wants some new attention since she’s irrelevant now.no one gives a f*** about her anymore.selena is the teen queen right now.without scandals and she’s way more pretty ( I know miley was very famous before few years ago but I’m talking about now of course

Heather

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 14, 2011

Okay, so you praise her for showing off her curves yet you criticize her when she wears something you find “inappropriate”?

Can you say hypocrite?

Jenna

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 14, 2011

EXACTLY!!! that was the same thing I was going to write, Bonnie calls her a slut for wearing shorts but praises Miley for defending herself

the boy

Posted at 3:34 PM on November 14, 2011

On Miley Cyrus

Theres are somethings in life that are ture coming form your heart it’s seems fair enough to speak in my mind for sure this 18 year old singer thinks she could get away with everything gets her greedy hands on your thinking about cuvry thing is that I know what shes getting herself into mabye one but twice you know it’s seems not right about her you picture her as the Vamprie’s Daugther you think she’ll go through this alone I know this sunday american music awards trust me when I say when you see someone that you knew form the past you’ll never know when your going to think about when the Comdiean who going to ask this sunday to help him out make picks.

c

Posted at 2:03 PM on November 14, 2011

i would hardly call her curvy

Rio