How Justin Bieber Survived His Tough Childhood

Mon, November 14, 2011 11:54am EDT by 16 Comments
Justin Bieber Family

samsung phones

Posted at 2:35 AM on December 12, 2013

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web
site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site?
The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your
broadcast offered shiny transparent concept

cat dress

Posted at 7:03 AM on December 10, 2013

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot
of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Great
blog by the way!

disney junior octonauts

Posted at 7:01 AM on December 10, 2013

What’s up everyone, it’s my first go to see at this web site, and paragraph is in fact
fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of content.

Hilary Strief

Posted at 3:59 AM on December 10, 2013

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am having issues with your RSS.
I don’t know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting the same RSS problems?
Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond?
Thanx!!

Anna Bieber

Posted at 9:26 AM on May 22, 2012

I don’t believe in those things Mariah Yeater talked about and I don’t get why she chose Justin is it because he is fameous healthy rich or what? I really wan’t this case to be over no matter what people say I will always stand up for Justin, Justin is my favorite singer in the world I see him as my idol my inspiration and this lady (Mariah Yeater) She came into Justins life when he was happy and I just don’t get it why Justin? I keep asking my self why him? I support Justin so much on this and of course I support he’s girlfriend too (Selena Gomez) They’ve inspired me and I won’t let them be like this for there rest of there lifes. I don’t wanna remember if Mariah Yeater won this case and so many people will be so dissapointed and hurt so I just hope that people see this and agrees with me. Justin if I was you I would do anything to get the ´best lawyer to support I’ve never been in a case before and I haven’t seen the police station, only when my school and me and my dad visited it… I am so dissapointed at this woman ( Mariah Yeater) Justin is happy right in this moment he has a beauteful girlfriend (Selena Gomez) a wonderful family crew friends actually I can say he has everything that he needs, and people don’t see that so if I knew that freaking lady (Mariah Yeater) I would just make her stop and just stop saying all these stupid things that she’s done for Justin. Justin is never gonna have sex with somebody that he doesen’t love so I just don’t get how stupid that human being could be! So if I was Mariah I would stop all the madness!

boggalue

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 12, 2013

He’s what 18yrs old, he was a child a year or two ago, making 6 digits half of his childhood!

J.

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 26, 2011

Tough childhood? Oh c’mon! My parents split up when my mom was still pregnant and she raised and supported alone. I also never had friends and my childhood wasn’t tough, it was normal… and he says his childhood was tough? Oh poor little Bieber… Oh please he’s a billionaire!

Friend

Posted at 2:08 AM on November 15, 2011

Lies. I know them and the family. The reporter from Daily Mail took it all out of context and made up lies. He stayed with them maybe 3 times overnight ever. He hung out there sometimes. Pattie raised him herself, not her parents. Jeremy was around but he didn’t live with him. She never took a night job and she definitely taught him please and thank you and how to use a freaking fork. Ryan is his best friend and Martin coached him. Thats it.

Shara

Posted at 10:23 PM on November 14, 2011

JB do not need to tell all his fan around the world bout his life before he became famous.. It’s his personal life..

lily tagherus

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 14, 2011

I am sure this is very true since These nice people have been always in his life and around him. They just never talked about it before the fact that there was no need for that.

They are very nicely defending Justin against this Mariah liar. They have a very good point to make.

Justin always talked about his childhood. He never hid it.

c

Posted at 2:00 PM on November 14, 2011

boo freakin hoo

k

Posted at 1:35 PM on November 14, 2011

Oh wow…A white kid from the suburbs, sounds real tough, having reached fame at around 14 and all. I also don’t think this is true. If it was it would have been mentioned long ago (for marketing of course).

gbtw

Posted at 3:29 PM on November 14, 2011

how very cynical and racist of you. newsflash, not all white kids got it easy- whether they’re in the burbs or in the city. and, newsflash, that you never heard of this before doesn’t mean it hasn’t been said. his early childhood has never been a secret. that he has had the fortune of fame since he was 14 doesn’t change anything that came before it. stop being so jealous of the “haves” and go get your own instead of complaining about others.

Xenu

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 14, 2011

Anyone who becomes a millionaire at 14 does not have a “hard childhood.”

Please.

Megan

Posted at 6:14 PM on November 17, 2011

They can. You are so naive. Say If a child was physically, or sexually abused up until the age of 14, then got help, does that instantly mean he didn’t have a hard childhood? Just because Justin got somewhere in life and became successful, does not mean he can’t have emotions like the rest of us. You’re in no place to judge what kind of childhood he had. Please.

miss

Posted at 12:40 PM on November 14, 2011

i dont know if this is really true ….. if it is why Bieber never mentioned that?