At a Nov. 10 appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Kristen wore her hair up and out of her face so we can actually see her gorgeous makeup look.
Celebrity makeup artist Sherri Jessee, of Sherri Jessee Salon, tells YOU how to create Kristen Stewart‘s beautiful makeup at home. See the how-to and shop the products!
- “Prime your canvas. Not all of us have this great youthful skin so, to turn back time, it is essential to first apply a hydrating water based moisturizer like MAC Lightful Active Softening Lotion.
- Smokey eyes are highly sought after trend that is wearable for most anyone if done in color. Kristen’s smokey eyes in plum prove the point and now so easy to do with MAC Snowglobe Shadows in Sultry. Start with the smoky blacks close to your last line and then blend upward to the two sultry plums.
- For your brow bone, 2 fabulous highlights are also included in this beautiful compact. You now have all you need to get the great look but, hurry ‘cuz this is a limited edition!
- Don’t short change your special look when you can get all you need to complete the look from MAC! I just adore special kits that have everything I need. MAC has taken the guess work out of it with their fabulous Iced Delights Lip Bag also in Sultry! Included is lip pencil, lipstick, and lip glass in a snow globe inspired bag to take on the run.
- Lightly dust on concealer like MAC Prowear Concealer using a foundation brush to hide any flaws. This long lasting formula lasts up to 15 hours.”