Selena Gomez Kicks Butt In New 'Wizards' Finale Preview

Sat, November 12, 2011 6:04pm EDT by 17 Comments
Selena Gomez Wizards
Loading video...

Selena looks great in the extended ‘Who Will Be The Family Wizard?’ teaser. We’re so sad the show is coming to an end — but this finale looks incredible!

Selena Gomez gained international fame on the strength of her great show Wizards Of Waverly Place, but all good things must come to an end. Luckily, we’ll be getting an INCREDIBLE finale next year!

Selena, 19, looks more beautiful than ever in this epic preview, and we can’t wait to see who ends up with all the powers and responsibilities of the family wizard! We’re so excited and nervous — it should be an incredible way to end the series!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — will you tune in for the Wizards finale?

– William Earl

More Selena:

1. Best Dressed Of The Week: Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lopez & More!
  2. Oh, No! Selena Gomez’s Puppy Is Sick & Needs Surgery!
  3. Selena Gomez Plays Football & Scores A Touchdown — Watch!

test code de la route

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 9, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your site in internet explorer, could check this? IE still is the market chief and a good section of people will leave out your great writing due to this problem.

david b conway

Posted at 2:12 AM on January 16, 2012

dear hollywood life web site ,hi my name is david conway and my coments to here is that just to tell every one here is that i did not watch the series finale episode , just because i was so up set with selena gomez , because off her altitude had change just since she was dating justin bieber just for 4 year,s now , and plus when she told on the internet web site ,that she is leaving right after her last season 4 just before we had season 4 just at the time of 2010 season , and plus with me i did not watch the season 4 , episodes as well, it,s no one,s fault just on this web site , im not blaming no one just about my problem with selena gomez , it,s mind problem ,, love david b conway

Rachael Thompson

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 9, 2012

Hi chages Alex Wins good for best
from Rachael Thompson

kaesy

Posted at 1:20 AM on January 7, 2012

omg if selena is reading this then iam so sad really how can it finish icried plzzz comeout in another show plzzzzzz

kaesy

Posted at 1:30 AM on January 7, 2012

ive watched it since i was a kid really since the first day it came out nd now i am soooooooo SAD!!!

Charlie

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 19, 2011

I cant believe wizards of waverly place is going to be over!:( well atleast i still have Good Luck Charlie!

Josh

Posted at 7:09 AM on November 18, 2011

i hope it will be Alex because Alex is a lot more fun with
magic and as Justin he really dose like to us magic that much
and when it come to max he’s not very bright that why
i think Alex sound win the wizard competition she
better with it and she knows how to have fun with it when
it come to magic..

Jasmine

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 13, 2011

All my favorite Disney shows are coming to ann’ end , Disney isn’t the same anymore D': .

Sel4eva

Posted at 6:43 AM on November 13, 2011

I’m going to miss wowp so much!! It was the only show left that was good after Suite Life and Sonny with ended…:(

samy

Posted at 4:39 AM on November 13, 2011

im going to miss wowp

d

Posted at 4:16 AM on November 13, 2011

the last good disney show is going to end :( I’m going to miss this and I’m excited for selena’s future with her upcoming movies etc.

Jessica

Posted at 1:38 AM on November 13, 2011

Awww!!!! Im going to miss this show!!!!!!:( love u selena!!!!

Sabrina

Posted at 9:43 PM on November 12, 2011

I’m a huge fan of Selena Gomez I totally want to see the wizards finale but I kinda don’t because I know I’ll cry because I love it so much but that won’t stop me from watching it love wizards and love Selena. I’m watch and listening to I love u like a love song by sel.

rocker

Posted at 6:23 PM on November 12, 2011

i watched this show since it came out i’m going to miss this show

karen

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 12, 2011

im going to miss this show so much its my favorite im sad now :(

sierra

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 6, 2012

idont want it to go boo hooo :(

Brendan

Posted at 4:22 AM on January 10, 2012

Me either sierra. The ending of this show hurts my heart. There are so many memories I have with it. I wil miss this show so much and I will miss Justin, Max, and Alex so very much. I’m in tears over this show and I’m a 17 year old football player. That shows how Wizards of Waverly place can not only entertain, but touch the heart of anyone. I will miss it so much.