Taylor Lautner Insists: Kristen Stewart & I Are 'Jacob & Bella'

Fri, November 11, 2011 5:40pm EDT by 14 Comments
Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart

melissaschahim (@ninjatu21046450)

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 15, 2014

melissaschahimloveyou

lily

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s day to you ! You may try to change your life now even the life before is well. But many people want to have another new found, Www___wealthychat___COM
it’s the most effective site in the world to¬ connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful, wealthy and rich¬ people, it’s worth a try! I am sure you will not regret.

damaris

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 17, 2012

I do not belevie that talory is gayyy

Елизавета

Posted at 8:35 AM on November 19, 2011

У нас в России только 17 ноября вышел,этот фильм.Вся РОССИЯ КРИЧИТ:ЭТО САМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ ФИЛЬМ,ВСЁ ПРОСТО ОТ НЕГО БЕЗУММА!!ТАКАЯ ИСТОРИЯ ПРОСТО ДУХ ЗАХВАТЫВАЕТ!!Жаль что закончилась,на самом интересно моменте,мы ждём продолжение!!

Gracie

Posted at 11:44 AM on November 13, 2011

I think it has always been pretty obvious that Taylor has a crush on Kristen, however she clearly views him more as a little brother. In public Kristen uses Taylor as a shield to deflect attention from she and Rob, the trouble is I think it messes with Taylor’s feelings. I am sure Kristen doesn’t mean to do it, however I think it gives Taylor a little hope and seems to increasingly irk Rob.

Anon

Posted at 11:57 AM on November 13, 2011

anyonmous

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 12, 2011

@gay you must be his boyfriend lol.

gay

Posted at 9:01 AM on November 12, 2011

stop it already!
taylor likes men and is about to come out about it!
so sstop speculating you all come on my nerves!!

Anon

Posted at 3:16 PM on November 12, 2011

Oh my gosh! Maybe if you wish really hard it’ll come true but until then I’m sorry he chases skirts.

Me

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 11, 2011

I’ve always felt that he has a crush on her! Since forever I’ve had this feeling that he’s waiting for her or waiting to find someone like her.

notorious

Posted at 12:06 PM on November 11, 2011

The whole my boyfriend is english puzzles me. People are all like ” oh she didn’t know she was being interviews!” Sure, she didn`t know, it`s nothing that there was a large photoshoot with lots of paparazzies. Sounds funny, actually.

@lol

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 11, 2011

I know ! They look like more of a couple then Rob and Kristen. She seems so much happier with Taylor too! I’ve always thought the whole Robsten thing was PR especially because they’re really pushing Robsten now with BD coming out. The interviews, Kristen’s magazine interview, everything… it just seems fake. Why would Kristen go say her boyfriend is english and then get mad if people bring that to her attention? What a bimbo.

lol

Posted at 11:14 AM on November 11, 2011

I thought they were the ones dating at first, not her and Rob. oops.

Jennyy

Posted at 7:12 PM on November 11, 2011

I know with the way she hangs on him you would think right?