Great choice! Kristen’s look is clean and classic.
Keep reading to find out how Smashbox makeup artist Lori Taylor would create Kristen Stewart’s makeup and shop her product picks.
- Start by applying Photo Finish Foundation Primer to extend the wear of makeup.
- Even out skin tone by applying Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer.
- Using Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Multi-Flash, apply the lightest shade (Naked) as a base from lashline to brow bone. Then apply the medium shade (Crisp) across lid. Finally, apply the deepest shade (Doe) to upper lashline
- Finish with a generous application of Full Exposure Mascara to complete the look.
- Apply O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color to the apples of the check for a subtle flush.
- Apply O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss to the lips for the perfect pout.