Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take Pax To Vietnam!

Fri, November 11, 2011 10:45am EDT by 14 Comments

This visit is the very first time Pax has been to his birth country since his adoption in 2007!

Angelina Jolie adopted seven-year-old Pax in 2007, taking him from an orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City to a totally glamourous, celeb lifestyle. And now, four years later, Brad Pitt & Angelina have brought him back — We’re sure it must have been an emotional, touching moment!

Wanting Pax to know his cultural heritage, the couple took him to a special traditional Vietnamese lunch. They’ve been mum about the rest of their plans in Vietnam. Maybe they’ll stop by his orphanage?

According to The Daily Mail, poor Pax was abandoned by his mom in 2003. He’s so lucky to have Brad & Angelina now. And Pax isn’t the only adopted child of the six Jolie-Pitt kids — big bro Maddox,10, was adopted in Cambodia and little sis Zahara, 6,was adopted from Ethiopia.

Both Maddox and Zahara have been back to their home countries, but this is Pax’s first time. Angelina has started a charity in Maddox’s Cambodia and has plans for one in Zahara’s Ethiopia. It’s surely only a matter of time until she does something in Vietnam!

What a great bonding trip for the family! We wonder what he thought of Vietnam! Do you think it’s important for Pax to know his home country, HollyMoms?

More Brad & Angelina news:

1. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Bratty Brood Demand Cupcakes For Breakfast!
  2. Maddox Jolie-Pitt Looks So Grown Up! He’s A Real Tween Now!
  3. Shiloh Jolie Pitt Is STILL Dressing Like A Boy! See Her Latest Tomboy Outfit!

Eva

Posted at 12:33 AM on November 16, 2011

Boy, what a liar…you said you weren’t going to waste anymore time on me, I knew you wouldn’t stick to what you said! I’ve never even been on facebook and where I live in rural Minnesota $250.000 is a very nice house – don’t assume you know where I live, of course you probably aren’t smart enought to know that different areas of the country have different costs of living, etc.

Eva_Trailer

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 8, 2011

Eva.. quit while your behind, so far behind that you can’t even see the finish line. First off, your husband clearly does all the work cause we use commas to note any number over a thousand and that is still mediocre living in America. With that being said, how dare you wish upon a poor kid that he get sent back to his home country because of the way he acts. Kids having fun and being amusing has never caused harm to anyone. I’m sure you of course did not stick your tongue out as a kid and were super proper all the time and studious.. clearly that’s not the case as you are saying you got the last “laught” whatever that means. Ps, $250,000 house is a 1200 sq ft bungalo… don’t brag about that as you probably were super happy about sub-prime loans too.

Eva

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 14, 2011

Boy are you stupid…I’m sure I earn much more than you do, live in a $250.000 house that is paid off and you are dumb enough to just assume that I’m trailer trash??? My kids love me more than anything…do you really think I let them know how I feel? You are an idiot…I just post these things to get idiots like you in an uproar, so I can have the last laught. It’s entertaining!!

Hater

Posted at 2:42 PM on November 15, 2011

You idiot! Why do you think I wrote to you? To get under your skin! So obviously I get the last laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
And I wouldn’t be bragging about a $250,000 house that’s how much they cost in the ghetto :/
Have a good life you racist child hating trailer trash and go back to fighting with people that you don’t know on facebook because I bet you do that all the time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!(Last Laugh).

Eva

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 13, 2011

Fellow Brat,
Who are you talking to? I didn’t call you a loser…Hater called me a loser, I believe. So what you are saying is that they should be taught that it is o.k. to stick your tongue out at everyone that you don’t like? I don’t think so. I have raised my 2 kids and they are the nicest you will ever meet. I get nothing but good comments about them.
I just wish people would quit adopting these foreigners and bbringing them to this country…we don’t want them here!!!

Hater

Posted at 9:54 AM on November 14, 2011

I feel sorry that your kids have to have a mother like you.
Nice of you to show your true colors, that’s why Canada is so much better than America. Almost every country in the world hates you because you’re a bunch of fat hillbilly pigs.
Maybe as a Mother you shouldn’t pick on little children.
I’m done wasting my time on white trailer park trash like you!

Marcus

Posted at 9:43 AM on November 22, 2011

EVA

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO BE UPSET AT WHAT IS SOMEBODY ELSE’S PERSONAL DECISION. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FEEL THAT IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO DICTATE WHERE OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD ADOPT FROM!ITS NOT YOUR FAMILY AND SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE CHOOSES TO DO!

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT SAY WE DON;T WANT THEM HERE YOU DON’T SPEAK FOR EVERYBODY!

Eva

Posted at 7:58 PM on November 13, 2011

Hater,
I don’t know what rock you live under…but it has been said many times that he is the worst behaved of the bunch and you can see it in the way he interacts with the cameras, etc., sticking his tongue out at people… just like Suri Cruise – anther BRAT. These kids need to learn that you don’t treat others that way. They need a good SLAP!!!

Fellow Brat

Posted at 10:49 PM on November 13, 2011

They are kids. Kids will be kids. Ever think that is the way they cope with all the cameras in their face all the time. Their parents handle it because they are adults. These are kids. You need a good slap for being so heartless. And go ahead and call me a loser, it just shows that you must not be much older than 15. Maybe you are having some childhood issues yourself. I wish you luck and hope you can come to terms with whatever is hurting you.

Eva

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 12, 2011

That kid is an absolute brat!!! Hopefully they leave him there!!

Hater

Posted at 10:21 AM on November 13, 2011

So you must know him personally? Didn’t think so Loser ..l.,

gbtw

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 11, 2011

i doubt at his age that it was emotional for him, right? i bet it was simply a very curious time for him, and the act is great for his development of “self”- i would think. but, i think it was probably more of a learning/curious moment for him, than an emotional one. the emotions we feel as outsiders with decades of life experience are much different than the feelings of a child who doesn’t really appreciate the uniqueness of his situation- it’s just his matter-of-fact life, and he’s learning about where he was born.

Katie

Posted at 11:51 AM on November 11, 2011

Have to say how emotional it must be for this little boy. Your heart has to go out to him.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 9:56 AM on November 12, 2011

She’s heart should remain on the place.