Max Irons Cast As Lead In Stephenie Meyer's 'The Host' Films!

Thu, November 10, 2011 6:17pm EST by 8 Comments
Max Irons The Host

Do YOU think Max Irons will be as big as Robert Pattinson?

Stephenie Meyers‘ claim to fame is The Twilight Saga and now she’s ready to top it with her latest series, The Host! The sexy Max Irons has been cast as the leading role in the series, according to a report by EW — and we’re already swooning just by looking at him!

The film, which tells the story of an alien race that takes over the lives of humans, will begin shooting next February in Louisiana along with Saoirse Ronan and Jake Abel. It will be released March 29, 2013.

In case you aren’t familiar with him, Max is a 26-year-old actor who starred in Red Riding Hood with Amanda Seyfried earlier this year.

Do YOU think Max and Saoirse will become the new Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?

Beverley Archer

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 27, 2013

No. But Aneurin Barnard will be bigger than both

dee

Posted at 4:18 PM on November 13, 2012

oh come on people..MAX IS MUCH HOTTER THAN ROB

sammy

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 9, 2012

I bet the host will be good with Max Iron, he is soooooo hot Robert is not only a little bit cute n Robert is soooo blah but watevz Max <3

ipad 3

Posted at 7:58 AM on May 5, 2012

I just like the helpful information you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again right here frequently. I’m reasonably certain I’ll be told many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Ashleigh

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 13, 2011

I think the casting for this film is terrible! They’ve changed Jared’s name to Jake. Melanie is a strong character and I have no doubt in my mind that Saoirse will do a bad job. I love the book, I’m sure I’ll really dislike the film.

Sarah

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 11, 2011

Im sorry but they will NEVER be Robsten, and they don’t even look like how their characters were described in the book. No offence, but this movie will blow.

michael

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 10, 2011

Max was so dull in Red Riding Rood. Sorry i can just see this movie flopping.

Oh Please!

Posted at 6:40 PM on November 10, 2011

This is just like when people were claiming that Saoirse Ronan was the next Kristen Stewart! I like that just because Stephanie has another book coming out that the Twilight fans will actually go and see it. And for Saoirse and Max being the next Robsten? HAH! Please do not make me laugh. LOl