Liam Hemsworth — Why I Think Miley Cyrus Is Smokin’ Hot

Thu, November 10, 2011 4:52pm EST by 14 Comments
Miley Cyrus Smoking

IT-Service Management,

Posted at 9:01 AM on June 8, 2012

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

jazz residences condo

Posted at 3:10 PM on June 7, 2012

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a mission that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

Enzo

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 18, 2012

THEY ARE NOT GOOD TOGETHER
LIAM IS TOO HOT

Rosie

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 20, 2011

I LUV MIAM, nd I luv Jelena but wht do they gotta do with this?

kristie.e

Posted at 7:33 AM on November 11, 2011

selena nd justin r just d best…they should get married nd haters should find somewhere 2 hide their faces cause dis 2 r d best eva….

Deirdre

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 11, 2011

They’re too young to get married, but this sure is cute. He’s adorable.

Jessica b.

Posted at 12:16 AM on November 11, 2011

I feel like Justin & Selena’s relationship is a joke.justin is obessessed w/ her & Selena is obessessed w/ the free gifts & free publicity.While Miley & Liam have a respectable, mature, well balanced & also interesting relationship.J & S’s is too predictable.I’m hoping Miley & Liam tie the knot #fingerscrossed :^)

Liya

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 22, 2012

You are SO right..thats exactly how i feel too

jessica

Posted at 9:33 PM on November 10, 2011

haha
atleast they look cuter than jelena. they are the worst couple ever. but i do like miley and liam they look like mature enough for this relationship

kristie.e

Posted at 7:34 AM on November 11, 2011

yeah right…

The Boy

Posted at 7:20 PM on November 10, 2011

On Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

it’s seems that they can’t stop loving each other time they’re toegether, She (Miley) that the words can’t explain what happen that night on Saturday Night Live I know it’s wasn’t easy for the fans to see what my mentor did to every single Celebrity in town you’ll them walking the sands of the beach drinking Margarita, but I know eveything about the girls wearing binki’s He (Liam) you’ll see him with her everyday they just get through theirs heads I’m sorry you haven’t Apologzie to me yet (Miley) I know your losing your temper right about now thinking what is going to take for you say i’m sorry like 20 times in a row you go back to 2009 ever sence you’ve became alter ego Hannah Montana she(Miley)it’s was time to retrie her ego and put her on the closet door without anyone find out yours I don’t know what’s going to happen these two in the near future but she knows that I took her money right under her nose and He (Liam) thinks my mentor is Spicy hot your thinking (Hemsworth) hot sauce bottles they can thinking they have gone Greedy for fame as far as my mentor is concern I know your thinking right now she (Miley) you don’t have the guts to say anything stupid latley sence you made a monkey out of me on Saturday night live I bet you have a list full of people inducling me in the worlds of Goldberg whos next on your hit list me well I’m sorry your luck has just run out of fuel.

tin2x

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 10, 2011

how sweet!! love u mileyyyyyyyyy

helllokitty

Posted at 5:31 PM on November 10, 2011

hahaha thats cute!

It Girl

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 10, 2011

I find that really cute! Because when someone ask you, “Oh why do you find you’re significant other special or sexy?” They’ll either just state the obvious like, “Because they’re hot. They have nice curves. And so and so.” But for Liam to just state something that other guys don’t really like, means that he really is a genuine, down to earth guy that just likes to be casual instead of someone who always wants to go to the finest restaurants or to the finest dates. Or whatever.. But to eat at Steak and Shake and have steak and to be with your girlfriend. I love that. Because it doesnt matter where you are, its just the time that you have together. And that’s why I SUPPORT Miley/Liam together. If you don’t like them because you don’t like Miley. You don’t like them. You don’t have to like them because another person like them. So what. If you like The Last Song but you only hate it because Miley’s in it. So what. She played a really good role and if you thought you could be better at it. I doubt it. I’m sorry, stating my opinion.