Mariah Carey Bashes Kim Kardashian & Her Divorce — Yikes!

Wed, November 9, 2011 8:34pm EDT by 10 Comments
Mariah Carey Kim Kardashian Feud

During a press conference as the new spokesperson for Jenny, Mariah Carey dissed Kim Kardashian’s short-lived marriage to Kris Humphries!

Mariah Carey accidentally let slip her true feelings for Kim Kardashian today at a press conference for Jenny – but in actuality, we think she said what many of us feel!

“I’m a real person, I’m not going to put on a fake face for Hollywood,” Mariah, 41, said when talking about her home life with husband Nick Cannon. “Sometimes we make each other mad, that’s why we aren’t divorced after four months.”

When the crowd starting cracking up, Mariah seemed embarrassed. “I’m sorry! I’m just saying,” she said, apologizing.

Kim, 31, filed for divorce from her husband, Kris Humphries, a whopping 72 days after throwing a $15 million wedding.

Do YOU think Mariah was out of line to say that about Kim, or do you agree with her sentiments?

JENNIFER

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 11, 2011

I THINK KIM CAN DO WHAT SHE FEELS LIKE DOING SO WHAT SHES DEVOESING WHATS WRONG WITH THAT IF IT DISENT WORK OUT THAS JUST HOW LIFE IS QUIT JUDGEING HER

Ann

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 10, 2011

You go Mariah you tell em.

silverfish

Posted at 9:05 AM on November 10, 2011

Ok I see more people are starting to defend what KK did, stop feeling sorry for her, she did this to herself. I have been married for 20 years and cherish what I have. Today’s society sees marriage and having babies out of wed-lock as the “norm”…. well, not in my book. This will bring down the Kardashians once and for all…..just know, until the wedding fiasco, I WAS a true Kardashian fan, not anymore.

riot

Posted at 2:53 AM on November 10, 2011

Ewwww Kim K fans.

reeny

Posted at 2:35 AM on November 10, 2011

I think mariah should leave kim alone. Poor girl is already taking on a lot of heat. Mariah shouldn’t b judging her, she’s got a lot of faults herself.

mimiracle

Posted at 11:11 PM on November 9, 2011

well mariah didn’t mentioned a name of person and she said 4 months that was 120 days kim is divorced by 72 days well guys just think before you click ……. but seriously this is funny by the way eminem mariah is back to diss you ……

dumas1000

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 9, 2011

Mariah Carey. Had an affair with Eminem? Possibly. Ended up in a psychiatric hospital? Definitely. Yeah, Mariah should be the last person to open her mouth up and judge someone else on this subject. How quickly most people forget. I, however, have a much longer memory then most.

magdalana

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 9, 2011

So Kim divorced that big bozo!! Yes, she made a huge mistake, what do you want her to do… stay married and cheat because she knew she made a mistake!! Many people go through with the entire Wedding because they get caught up in the roller coaster of Families, Friends, etc…and all the hoopla the wedding entails… Yes, she should give back the gifts, but come on !!! She should apologize!!!I think not… She just needs to say sorry to her guests for not stopping the wedding when she knew she should have..And we all know she should have!! I have never seen a new boyfriend/husband talk to their potential wife the way Kris talk to Kim… I would have dumped him months ago and you girls know you would have too..he is a big oaf, who hasn’t grown up yet!! It was such a wronnnnnnnng match!!! You had to do it kim, at least you did it as soon as you knew!!

Nell

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 28, 2013

no just dont marry someone after knowing them only a few months. get the know the person first. slut

tammy

Posted at 9:08 PM on November 9, 2011

So true, and so funny lol.