Elin Nordegren & Kids Look Great Two Years After The Tiger Woods Scandal!

Wed, November 9, 2011 9:44am EST by 11 Comments

Tiger who? Elin took her kids to the park — and they look so happy!

Tiger Wood’s ex-wife Elin Nordegren took their kids, four-year-old daughter Sam and two-year-old son Charlie, to a Florida park. According to The Daily Mail, Elin has a new billionaire boyfriend, Jamie Dingman. Is that why she looks so cheerful?

Tiger’s sex scandal broke almost two years ago, and their divorce was finalized on Aug. 23, 2010. But now she’s moved on — She’s been dating Jamie since July, and things are getting serious! The two have even been making wedding plans, according to The Daily Mail!

We’re glad Elin is so happy now! What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Doesn’t she look fantastic and so relieved that she has put Tiger and his 17 mistresses behind her?

-Anna Moeslein

More Elin stories!

1. Tiger Woods Cruises Around Florida With His Kids & A Mystery Woman!
  2. Elin Nordegren ‘Hates’ Tiger Woods & Now She’s Dating Again! Can You Blame Her?
  3. Elin’s New House Is Bigger Than Tiger’s! See Photos!

waywardchild

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 28, 2012

Sounds like Elin is a gold-digger, she got to have that money. She did Tiger a favor divoicing him. Love u Tiger.

Vegan Diet

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 11, 2012

Love it . I’ve been looking for this info . Good info I will check back for more info in regards to the Vegan Diet.

Curso de Photoshop

Posted at 2:13 AM on July 10, 2012

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst folks think about concerns that they plainly don’t realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

super games

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 5, 2012

I’ve been surfing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.

Handbags On Sale

Posted at 7:33 AM on June 5, 2012

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I was searching for this info for my mission.

Dodge Durango 2000 Repair Manual

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 11, 2012

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m inspired! Extremely helpful info particularly the remaining phase :) I maintain such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Pharma841

Posted at 8:57 PM on November 16, 2011

Hello! gfddbfe interesting gfddbfe site! I’m really like it! Very, very gfddbfe good!

Pharme78

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 16, 2011

Very nice site!

Pharmd371

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 16, 2011

Hello! cdccebc interesting cdccebc site! I’m really like it! Very, very cdccebc good!

nyblac

Posted at 1:56 AM on November 11, 2011

I thought her daughter’s name was Sam, not Samantha.

Anyway, for any fellow baby name lovers out there, I found a new site today…joy!!! It’s called celebbabynames.com. Knock yourselves out.

HoosierDaddy

Posted at 12:31 PM on November 9, 2011

Sounds like Ms. Ex-Woods has a hankering for super wealthy beaus.. Whatta call those types of women… Ask Kanye…