Twi-Hard's Diary Day 1: The Countdown To 'Breaking Dawn' Begins!

Wed, November 9, 2011 6:33pm EDT by 28 Comments
Breaking Dawn Premiere Tickets

HollywoodLife.com’s ultimate Twi-Hard Shawn Evans is camping out at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles for the ‘Breaking Dawn’ premiere and this is his diary!

Twi-hards, it’s here…the event we have been waiting for a year and a half: the camp out for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part One! It’s only Wednesday, but DIE HARD Twi-hards (like me!) are already camped out on the streets of LA LIVE. The official line by Summit to get your bracelet to the red carpet does not start until tomorrow at 6 a.m., but I can already see a fight between the Edward and Jacob fans over who was there first. Here’s a guide for everything you need to know about camping out for our glorious moment!

Yours truly will be camped out as well!, bringing you up-to-date info every day. For those of you who are on the way and doing last minute packing (like me), or have decided last minute to camp out, here are some things you should bring:

You want to be comfortable and warm while camped out and sleeping outside. It gets chilly at night, so bring extra anything. 1. A tent 2. A sleeping bag 3. Pillows and blankets 4. A comfortable chair (This could be a life saver for all that waiting!)

Fashion!
I know most of us fans love to wear our favorite Twilight shirts with our team plus jeans and sneakers, but I am challenging everyone to dress up in your best comfortable clothes. I am pretty sure Alice will agree with me on this one — you never know who you will run into while waiting in line! I know from previous experiences it gets cold, so bundle up. Plus, if you are going out to dinner with your camp members, bring clothes that could go day-to-night faster than Edward can run! Blazers, leather jackets and cardigans are all fab to wear during day and night! Hoodies, parkas and beanies are warm to wear at night before and while sleeping and for those chilly mornings.

Premiere Day!
Since it IS a red carpet and the cast and some celebs you adore are there, I highly recommend you dress up! It’s so fun getting ready with your friends — and who knows, you might be on TV! You can wear a dress with sequins, a little black dress, a skirt and cute top or a cute shirt and jeans with your favorite heels and a clutch to hold all those sharpies the cast are going to need to sign your posters!

P.S. Dont forget your cameras — and I’ll see you all there! Follow me on twitter at @shawnfabevans and on Tumblr: shawnfabulousevans.tumblr.com and Boysandthecity.tumblr.com for all the latest info and if you have any questions!

XOXO
*Shawn Evans*

Norma Solis

Posted at 2:40 AM on November 7, 2012

Hi I LOVE all the twilight movies i cannot wait for the movie to come out. I really want to go to the premier and meet the cast,Robert Pattinson =) he so hot, how can i purchase tickets to go to the premier?

Mylene Feo

Posted at 11:08 AM on September 12, 2012

My niece is coming from Venezuela just to watch the premier with my daughter and some friends, but they are looking for the tickets, where can we find them to buy? would you please give us bracelet to meet the cast? It will be e blessing for her. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Claudia Tellez

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 6, 2012

i am so ready for this movie ! I hope I can get tickets to the priemers so I can go and see the celebrities.

Jennifer

Posted at 8:42 PM on September 4, 2012

Would love to get wrist bands for me and my daughter who I have not seen in over 2 years.. It would be a chance not only to meet the cast and see the movie but to get to see mydaughter again after so long. she lives in LA and I live in Virginia and cannot afford to visit. It would be a wonderful surprise for her and me. Please if anyone could help me get tickets or wristbands I would be forever greatful!

Daniel

Posted at 4:04 PM on September 1, 2012

I would love to go with my fiancée as at the beginning of november we would have been together for 5 years and I want to take her as a surprise. We are both big fans and I know she would love to go, I’ve been looking for info on where and when it will be and how to get tickets if anyone knows please tell me! It would mean the world to me to take her.

yesenia

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 30, 2012

It’s coming out on my birthday and I would love to go see them in person, how can I make that happen? How do I get tickets? And where will it take place? And when?

karly brumbaugh

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 3, 2012

What is the name of the movie theater the cast will be at

Sarah

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 29, 2012

I think you should send me to the bd2 premier anywhere in the world I’ll go I’m fed up of sneaking into VIP rooms and speaking to celebs friends I want part of the action I wad born to be VIP I will do anything write free story’s on anything foreverrrrr I will be forever your slave yours truly Sarah aka reg from Yorkshire uk :)

Emily

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 25, 2012

I really want to go to the premiere. If there is any info on how to get tickets pleaseeeeee let me know :/

Sydney

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 23, 2012

Omg!!! If you tell me where to get these tickets I would die! I want them so bad for me and my BFF! As soon as I saw the trailer I began looking for them every where Please tell my — team ec!

nikki

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 15, 2012

i cant wait till the premiere i’ve done all my packing now counting down the days till the premiere lol cant wait wondering if ppl are bringing tents tho ? hoping to get my book signed by E.C,,,,,,, thanks for the great advice every1 see you at the premiere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tierra

Posted at 7:13 AM on August 30, 2012

Hi where did you get tickets? Really want go please help

sana

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 14, 2012

hi, i would LOVE to get tickets to breaking dawn pt 2 premiere and for my other 2 twilight fan friends!
i love Robert pattinson and would really appriciate it if you could tell me where i could get them from! thanks!

ashley

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 14, 2012

I don’t know how to get the tickets please someone just tell me, my friend said it’s free but I doubt that it would be free to see the amazing Edward, please help me!

Kim

Posted at 12:55 AM on June 11, 2012

Are fans ever able to buy tickets to premieres? If so, how? If not, I would be just as grateful to find a way to be notified of where the cast will be having interviews before BD Part 2 comes out so that I can try to buy tickets to one of those shows. ANY suggestions would be sooooo apprciated!

yasmine

Posted at 8:27 PM on June 7, 2012

I would wish to get tickets for the permiere of Breaking Dawn part 2 cause am a big fan of them. I have seen ever movie of them and ill be glad to see them in real life .

Samantha Wood

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 1, 2012

Hi, I live in the UK and I am soooo very eager to come over to L.A for the premiere of Breaking Dawn part 2, I am a huge fan of the films and the book and would love the opportunity to see the stars, what do I haveto do to begi the process of comig over there? Your reply would be most gratefully received. Thank you

Karen

Posted at 2:39 AM on May 10, 2012

Two of my bestie’s and I have been trying to get intel regarding BD Part 2……WE WANT TO BE THERE!!!!
We just don’t know where to start. Can someone help us Please. Two nurses and the “right hand” of our county attorney really want to go. Our children are grown and gone. And now it’s our time!!!
Please help!
Thank you do much!
-Karen
-Kyla
-Renee’

SamCullen

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 13, 2012

I would love to go and i am allready thinking of which flite to take but i dont know which date is the premiere of breaking dawn part 2 in which you see the actors in the red carpet please tell me!!!!!!!!and do we need to by tickets or something for that??? Also tell me where its going to be!!!!

Sam cullen

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 13, 2012

Yea me too please tell us !!!

Sam

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 13, 2012

Hey question , do you need to by any sort of tickets to go to the breaking dawn part 2 L.A. Premiere to see the actors or what?????Please answer

AmandaLoeffler

Posted at 2:19 PM on March 26, 2012

I would die to go to the final premiere its on my 25th birthday and I wanna do something awesome!!! Please let me know where to sign up to win or how much and where I go to buy tickets. Please!!! and Thank you

lamecia

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 19, 2012

I am dying for tickets for Breaking dawn Part 2. How do you get them? Please answer me back!

Shauna-ashley

Posted at 6:28 AM on March 18, 2012

How Can I Get Tickets To See The Premier Of Breaking Dawn Part Two And Meet The Cast ? I’m Planning On Flying Over From Dublin But I Need To Know If Its Possible To Get The Tickets First (:

D

Posted at 2:52 AM on April 5, 2012

Hi I’m just a fan so I don’t have any confirmed info or official news but I will tell u what happened last year at bd part 1. The line up process started 4 days before the premiere a Thursday November 10, everyone stood in line all day and they went placing people in what became tent city. Fri to sun there were activities giveaways cast members who stopped by and then Monday nov 14 the day of the la world premiere everyone lined up in numerical order, we had wristbands. Two sections black carpet or bleachers across the street. After everyone arrived they handed us fans in the bleachers tickets to go in and watch the movie with the cast and celebs! I’m sure those on the carpet got in as well, it’s a big stadium where they screened the movie. I imagine they’ll do it the same way but confirmation of venue or details won’t be given until early november or late October 2012. Hope this gives you a better idea of what to expect!
And I’ve heard that the nearby hotels have a whole section reserved for the event too, the Marriott and ritz Carleton in la live!

Samcullen

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 13, 2012

Yea i want to go from dallas to la but i want to see if i need tickets or what.Can you guys tell me where and when its going to be and if i need to by tickets!!!pleaseee!!!!!!!

lena

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 10, 2011

i’d actually love to go the premiere and say “Omigosh!! It’s Cedric Diggory!!”

Kayla

Posted at 11:35 PM on November 9, 2011

How many people would you say is already waiting in line for the wrist bands? Is the line long already?