Did Angelina Jolie Slap Brad Pitt For Ogling His Sexy Co-Star?

Wed, November 9, 2011 11:09am EDT by 16 Comments
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Demi

Posted at 4:32 AM on January 29, 2012

I’m not fan of any of them. Not Brad, not Angie and not Jennifer. But I’ll say something honestly, I don’t think Brangelina will last. It seems to me that they’re always finding excuses to stay together. Adopt one baby, another baby, have a biological baby, take a world trip, adopt another baby… when does it stop? I’m not against adoption or anything of the sort, but I just see it all as an excuse to keep their marriage going. Sooner or later, it will come to a stop.

Gman

Posted at 3:08 PM on December 14, 2011

I would say she has nothing to worry about in this case but
Brad is a cheater, and she knows this, because he cheated
on Jennifer with her. I could see Brad getting sick of his life with her and all the kids, but they have enough money to hire people to take care of the kids. I dought he would leave her but cheat on her, yeah, I could see that. Hope she doesn’t find out though, she would probably rip his balls off.

NEW YORK

Posted at 1:07 PM on November 29, 2011

When you get together the wrong way you will always lack TRUST in a relationship. You can have and buy all the children in the world to keep things together. What starts wrong will end!

yenheartshollywood

Posted at 1:00 AM on November 23, 2011

wow..! angelina has the right to be mad who wouldn’t be wen ur husband is fantasizing another woman *or perhaps sleeping with another woman in a set!!! like wat she(u know who) did!!!*… but I think she might be over reacting or maybe this story is exaggerated. I still hated her though for stealing Brad from Jen…

TomCat

Posted at 5:51 PM on November 15, 2011

Katia is a very sweet person, I worked with her once. She is a very serious and talented actress, I don’t believe she has anything to do with this.

Tina

Posted at 10:55 PM on November 14, 2011

Eww. His co-star is ugly like Jenifer Aniston

rita

Posted at 10:53 PM on November 14, 2011

Lauren Nicole should quit her job because her brain is so tiny.

Fulvio

Posted at 12:57 PM on November 12, 2011

Just another day in the film industry?

Jg Topaz

Posted at 10:49 AM on November 12, 2011

Ha…. So true.

Petina

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 11, 2011

This story is no surprise. Is this going to be another case of sleeping with a celebrity to get to the top?? Yet, in that case, there is no top, just a bottomless pit. Because that’s where your career will go. Down the toilet. I don’t think Angelina has anything to worry about.

ali

Posted at 6:51 AM on November 11, 2011

sssssss looooooo

Amy

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 9, 2011

These stories are funny and stupid. In all of them Brad is having an affair, having phonesex, etc with another woman yet somehow he’s the victim because evil Angelina is mad. I don’t don’t don’t know why Bonnie and the haters believe these stories. You would think that after 5 or 6 years people would realize the tabloids have no clue.

bonz

Posted at 2:49 PM on November 9, 2011

STUPID….. LOL LOL LOL

WTF

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 9, 2011

YAWN!!!! Yet another load of crap from In Touch weekly. How many times (over the last 6 years)have they wrote the SAME exact story with a different name inserted? One has to wonder about the stupidity of the average tabloid reader. None of these tabloids know what is going on inside the Jolie-Pitt’s home or Jennifer Aniston’s home for that matter.

Greg

Posted at 11:27 AM on November 9, 2011

Here we go, again. In Touch — the untouchable for truth has slimed up from depths for their usual bull and repeated by their
lowly others.

lisa

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 9, 2011

BOnnie you are a jealous HO you always write negative things about Angelina. Last time I look at this site none are your stories are based on facts FAKE FAKE FAKE. Get a real job