Why Taylor Lautner Hates Being Shirtless In 'Breaking Dawn!'

Tue, November 8, 2011 11:19am EDT by 180 Comments
Why Taylor Lautner Hates Being Shirtless In 'Breaking Dawn!'

While we don’t like hearing that Taylor feels uncomfortable showing off his perfect six-pack — we can only be so understanding. We really couldn’t imagine the ‘Twilight Saga’ without Jacob’s sexy bod!

In at interview on Nov. 7 with Entertainment Tonight host Nancy O’Dell, Taylor Lautner reveals some devastating news — he hates being shirtless. And lucky for him (not us!) he’s mostly clothed in Breaking Dawn Part 1 which hits theaters Nov. 18.

“It was exciting to not have to do that (being shirtless) too much,” Taylor says in the interview. “One it’s freezing whenever we film, it’s just not fun. Two it’s uncomfortable… I’m the only person on the set like that and everybody else is wearing clothes.”

Well, we wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Edward (Robert Pattinson) shirtless as much as you are!

Watch the video interview and weigh in below! Are you bummed Taylor hates being shirtless?

— Nicole Karlis

More ‘Breaking Dawn!’

1. Kristen Stewart Wanted To ‘Stop’ The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding!
  2. Robert Pattinson: Why It’s Hard To Do Sex Scenes With Kristen Stewart! Video Interview!
  3. Robert Pattinson Reveals What He Envies About Taylor Lautner!

Ranty McGee

Posted at 1:24 AM on December 28, 2011

I hope he doesn’t rush into a relationship either because think about it…if he rushes into something…people might just call out big gay beard as much as they might call out that he’s burning through young hollywood. Poor guy. It seems like he can never win. I just hope he knows that his real fans love him no matter what.

TNT

Posted at 12:12 AM on December 27, 2011

@Alright That was a fake cover you can tell by looking at it plus Gossip Cop already squash it.

Alright

Posted at 2:05 AM on December 27, 2011

Yeah I saw, but i just feel kind of bad for TL. I feel like he might rush into a relationship as soon as possible, not because he’s gay (because I don’t believe he is), but because he’s tired of the rumors. This kind of speculation about his sexuality has gone on for so long, it must annoy him. I hope he just waits for a girl that he actually has feelings for, instead of trying to play along like I believe he did with LC. Unfortunately, I believe he will probably end up dating his next female co-star, whoever she is. That’s my prediction.

dore

Posted at 6:27 AM on December 27, 2011

I think his team should have said something and not only gossip cop or a representant of people’s magazine. I agree I don’t think he’s gay either but his past relation-ships are not helping him: come on Swift and collins… Only Selena Gomez was his better choice. Now I’m asking myself if one of his exes( it can be sara or lily because the two where dumped) is not behing this fake cover. I explain Lily during Abduction’s premiere was clearly mad at him and didn’t want to be around him at that time: something really nasty might happened between them and we all know that her team made her the victim in their relation-ship but speculations about her attitude and manners made her a bad girl for Taylor Lautner’s fans. As for Sara I think she is so desperate to not be with him anymore that she can do anything to hurt him just like that. Well I’m not saying that my comment is true but that’s what came to my mind as soon as I saw the fake cover. Poor Taylor.

Alright

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 27, 2011

I agree, his team NEVER says anything, which is weird. The same thing happened with GQ, his team never commented on controversy around the article. His team also did nothing about all those false death rumors about him being killed by exotic dances earlier in the year, or about him and TS roumered to have been getting back together after the TCAs (TS had to deny that rumor herself). I see why he tells his PR people not to get involved, but personally, I don’t think that strategy will work for everything.

dore

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 27, 2011

@Alright I totally agree. I think he’s the kind of person who never justifies himself and he may prefers to let people speak about it and just ignore it but I agree that strategy won’t work for everything.He already said he was straight but he let rumors or his people told him to let rumors fly around Abduction’s promo which wasn’t a good thing because those rumors weren’t good for him: Swift rumors, lily rumors; gay rumors..His fans became crazy lol I like him but he needs to be careful to with who he “hangs out”.

Alright

Posted at 11:26 PM on December 26, 2011

Why was my comment just removed????

Alright

Posted at 10:30 PM on December 26, 2011

OMG did you guys here? Taylor Lautner is now a trending topic on twitter because apparently he is on the cover of People Magazine “coming out of the closet”! Can you believe it, I’m sure it’s fake.

tlhg

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 25, 2011

@Alright Happy Holidays to you too!! Hopefully next year we can all be apart of some more TL discussions :)

dore

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 25, 2011

Of course like always HL didn’t post my comment don’t know why I wasn’t saying anything bad. I thought I’ll find some news about Taylor here lol. I hope soon I miss the conversations and debate.

karma

Posted at 10:42 PM on December 24, 2011

Awww @Alright Happy Holidays to you too and don’t apologize,everybody has a different opinions.Thats whats makes good conversation on here,I’m sure were going to debate about TL in 2012 can’t wait!

Alright

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 24, 2011

Okay guys, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah to those who celebrated it, and a Happy News Years to you too. It’s been a great year full of TL news and gossip, and it was fun discussing and debating it with you all. I know some people did not agree with all of my opinions and thoughts this year, so I would like to take this moment to apologize to anyone whose feelings I might have hurt because that’s what the holidays are all about. So unless any pressing news about TL comes up, I will talk to you guys next year! :D

di

Posted at 1:30 PM on December 23, 2011

At the Michael Bay party, it was commented that TL was with a friend. Was it that guy standing next to him in MIYA’s vlog? He looks familiar.

Alright

Posted at 7:28 PM on December 23, 2011

I don’t know where the vlog is, but what did he look like?

Alright

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 23, 2011

OKAY i watched the video, honestly I don’t know who that guy is, he doesn’t look familiar to me at all.

tlhg

Posted at 12:32 AM on December 23, 2011

Search Michael Bay Christmas Party Vlog! by MIYA on youtube, its the two girls that were in the picture with him at the party he attended and they made a vlog about it, I feel like this video is the closest we’ll be seeing him this year

tlhg

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 22, 2011

It’s odd that there is no pap pics of him, especially around this time of the year with Christmas shopping for fam and friends and what not…

Alright

Posted at 9:01 PM on December 22, 2011

I know right? There’s even photos of Rob and Kristen out holiday shopping and we almost NEVER see paparazzi pics of them, there weren’t any pics of him holiday shopping last year either. However, if Rob and Kristen are out more than you, then you know something is weird.

karma

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 22, 2011

I’m glad that Taylor is having time off to spend time with his family and friends. He have been busy this year with filming BD for four months and then promoting two movies back to back.

bre

Posted at 11:44 PM on December 21, 2011

Haven’t heard anything on him. He will attend madame tussauds annniversary. Plus he might go to the people’s choice awards because he was nominated for favorite action star and something else I think?… this won’t take place until the beginning of next year.Abduction will be launched on dvd and blu ray & on demand dec 22 no telling if there would be a dvd release promo. I found all this out from my friend, so until next year no taylor for now.

tlhg

Posted at 5:51 PM on December 14, 2011

any new news on TL?

Alright

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 17, 2011

Ugh, no! It’s so frustrating, I’ve been looking online for info, but i haven’t been able to find anything. I know he’s supposed to be in London in early January for Madame Tussaud’s anniversary, but other than that, I dont know where he’s been for the past week. Has anyone else heard anything?

karma

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 10, 2011

@tlhg It looks like he’s enjoying himself. good for him he needs to go out and have fun.

bud

Posted at 12:31 PM on December 11, 2011

It’s great to see a nice guy having some fun! Merry Christmas, TL!

tlhg

Posted at 12:36 PM on December 10, 2011

Yeah, apparently he was at Michael Bay’s Christmmas party yesterday, there are a few pics of him there online already

Alright

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 9, 2011

@Bud
Well TL was JUST seen at the Soho House in Hollywood LA. A lot of social events are held there like Award Show after parties. Also, celebrities can escape paparazzi, but when people are tweeting about seeing you then that’s something you can’t control. He was vacationing in Michigan around Thanksgiving, but he’s home in LA right now. After completing a world tour for BD I doubt he would want to go to ANOTHER country just for vaca, if i were him, i would want to chill at home too. Especially since he’s negotiating his next project. “A new relationship”? Gosh Bud, do you ever say ANYTHING that actually has proof to back it up?

bud

Posted at 9:48 AM on December 10, 2011

Oh thank you for your info! You sound like you follow TL a lot. My answer to: “Gosh Bud, do you ever say ANYTHING that actually has proof to back it up?”
I just asked if any more TL dating news is out there which is why I used a “?”. TL could possibly have a new relationship going. I’m not making a statement that he actually does.
…Not to be critical or anything :)

Ranty

Posted at 9:59 AM on December 10, 2011

But bud you always make it sound like he’s chasing tail or make him sound pathetic because it seems like he always needs to be dating someone! He’s young and hot so I think he’s just out there enjoying the single life and no I don’t mean he’s whoring it up I mean he’s ok with being single.

bud

Posted at 5:27 PM on December 9, 2011

It IS STRANGE that TL has not been photo’d someplace like Cleo’s or driving his new car or on a vaca (Australia or New Zealand?)OR at a recent football game. Since his parents do not like paparazzi, I wondered if he/family has a secret vaca home or something. IMO the Grammy officials would not make a mistake that big, especially using his name in all the promotions. I hope he is not sick. With his time off,maybe a new relationship?

Alright

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 9, 2011

I’m just curious, I’m not trying to be critical, but why are you always trying to push TL into some relationship? Why can’t he be single and focus on his job at the same time? Just because you haven’t seen pics of him in a while means that he’s off spending his time in a new relationship? IMO, I don’t think that’s reasonable.