Mariah Carey's New Post-Baby Body Is Amazing!

Tue, November 8, 2011 5:06pm EST by 10 Comments
Mariah Carey Post-Baby Body!

Mariah Carey Post Baby Bod

Mariah revealed a sneak peek at her new super-toned body, and she looks INCREDIBLE!

Mariah Carey appeared in the mysterious “Unzip X” video on YouTube and showed off teases of her post-baby figure.

It’s no secret that she’s been working hard to get in shape after giving birth to twins Monroe and Moroccan. She’s reportedly been working out a minimum two hours a day, seven days a week, according to Star magazine!

In the YouTube video, she rips through curtains to reveal her toned stomach and fit arms! Her hard work has paid off!

HollyMoms, what are YOUR tips for losing the baby weight?

Loading video...

More Mariah Carey News!

1. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon’s Twins Live Such Luxurious Lives!
  2. Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Twins Are ‘The Incredibles!’
  3. ’20/20? Preview: Mariah Carey Discusses Her Difficult Pregnancy!

интернет магазин x kids

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 5, 2014

Mariah Carey Post-Baby Bod Pic! – Hollywood Life – хороший пост, спасибо

lerafuxse

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 31, 2012

Магазин обуви: женская обувь в тамбове Liska (Лиска), модная женская обувь оптом Liska (Лиска), ассортимент женской обуви Liska (Лиска), женская обувь франческо донни Liska (Лиска), интернет магазин женской обуви 2010 Liska (Лиска).

hmmm

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 10, 2011

I HAVE ALSO HAD A TUMMY TUCK AND BELIEVE ME JUST BC YOU HAVE ONE, DOESN’T MEAN YOU DON;T HAVE TO WORK TO GET A BODY LIKE HERS. IT STILL TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT IN THE OTHER PROBLEM PREGNANCY AREAS SUCH AS THE ARMS, THIGHS, BACK… A TUMMY TUCK ONLY DOES 2 THINGS, REMOVE ACCESS SKIN AND TIGHTEN THE STOMACH MUSCLES, THE REST IS ABOUT WORKING HARD AND EATING RIGHT. EVEN LIPO DOESN’T TIGHTEN AND CREATE MUSCLE TONE. IT’S SAD THAT PEOPLE ARE HATING ON HER APPEARANCE WHEN SHE HAS OBVIOUSLY WORKED HARD TO GET HER BODY BACK. DONT HATE, CONGRATULATE

Sonja

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 9, 2011

All I know is losing weight is a never ending tough battle for me. If I had enough money I would get a tummy tuck and lipo! If she did, if she didn’t, I applaud Mariah for winning the tough battle of the bulge.

blahblah

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 9, 2011

As a tummy tuck recipient myself, I would recognize that tummy tuck belly button ANYWHERE, do your research, check out what her tummy looked like before and how it looks now in these shots. I’m not hating on her, as a mom of 3 kids myself, I know what it’s like not to have your pre-baby body back, and I also had 3 c-sections, so my stomach was a sight for sore eyes, my problem is NOT that she had surgery, but that she’s lying to the public, making more $$$ for Jenny Craig, and allowing these poor moms whose self esteem might be low after giving birth, that she accomplished this with ONLY diet and work out regimens, that’s crazy, I got my ‘mommy makeover’ and I work out HARD, every day to keep my body in shape, that’s REAL TALK and that’s what she should be talking about, not asking for praise and putting herself down because she felt so fat…smdh, she needs to be talking about how hard it is to lose the weight, and how she had some surgical help, but the rest like diet and working out was all her hard work, to maintain this new shape

Monica

Posted at 4:23 PM on November 9, 2011

You wrote exactly what I was thinking. You can tell in her arms and thighs she worked out, but the stomach, nah she definitely had a tummy tuck and us moms aren’t mad at her; however, she should just keep it real with the rest of us because trying to maintain a toned belly after having a baby is the hardest thing ever. It took me 2 years for my stomach to get back to pre-pregnancy shape, everything else arms and legs was a cinch.

Guntherette

Posted at 1:50 PM on November 10, 2011

Totally agree
She’s a big liar too

Courtney

Posted at 10:57 PM on November 8, 2011

@Vanessa no she didn’t she’s not a liar. yes it is her in the video you can tell by the butterfly ring on her right hand that was given to her by famed Jewler Van Cleef and Arpels in 2004. after everything she went through she looks amazing and is obviously a proud mommy

yaaaaam

Posted at 9:40 PM on November 8, 2011

thats not her

vanessa

Posted at 8:56 PM on November 8, 2011

she so had a tummy tuck but cant wait to watch her video