'Basketball Wives LA' Star Jackie Christie: I Decided To Deal With The Blame!

Tue, November 8, 2011 4:38pm EDT by 89 Comments
Jackie Christie

dior

Posted at 2:17 PM on November 16, 2011

please stop the hater okay! just get like my girl jackie okay and stand down haters! i got your back jackie!

amyRh

Posted at 12:49 AM on November 16, 2011

Jackie needs to get some help, she is unstable and dangerous. But whose picture is posted up there anyways?? If Jackie thinks that is her, just goes to show how delusional she is.

SELAM

Posted at 5:52 AM on November 15, 2011

the b!tch(jacki)is so insecure that she dont want her husband around any girl that she think are beautiful.if u so secure about ur relationship then why u keep gettting married every year and cant handle ur husband being around other women. tha’st not LOVE. if a man loves u and that u trust him u wouldnt care about what he is doing or who he is around with.TRUE love is not jealouse. and one last thing this HOE$ or should i say jump offs does not represent any black women they r representing them selfs.

Tammy

Posted at 11:57 PM on November 13, 2011

Jackie is too old to be a crap starter. I am very surprise at the caliber of looks of these LA women, I thought that there would be a better looking breed of women. The cutest is Imani, I love her style and the fact that she is about taking care of her kids and not being a crap starter. When she found out somethings about Draya, she took it to her as a women and did not spead it to the other girls. The girls found out on their own, she gave her opinion and moved on. Gloria I think it was said is 24 or 25 she looks as old as Jackie if not older. Malayisa ( hope I spelled that right) has an unique look it reminds you of Meagan Good. Draya looks okay you can tell she is young she look it. Laura her look is different (love her eyebrows). The reunion show should be very good, I would love for Laura to explain why if she does not like Draya, is not feeling her why she always greet her with a hug; you reach out to her all the time not the other way around. Some of there women were talking behind the others back, they mentioned somethings about about Maylaisa that she was fighting and thug life now she seems to be kind of preachy, Jackie did not make that up that actually came out of one of the girls mouth. With all the history of the girls Draya was trying to fit in and being young minded allowed these women to talk to her any kind of way, but I think she can see that these women no matter their ages do not have it togteher and need to be flogged. None of them are the queen of basketball and all have their own problems to deal with. Laura just decides on day she is going to move back near her baby daddy, that is crazy. Hope it all works out.

maire

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 14, 2011

Jackie and Malaysia were my faves and they are the ONLY wives on BBW,LA! The AWFUL Govan Girls(both tiresome,long in the tooth and shopworn users)and Draya are the pot stirrers. Imani and Malaysia easily manipulated,both are dim. I think it was wrong when the group ejected Tanya as she would’ve exposed the Govan/Draya psychodrama.

Laughing at that picture

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 13, 2011

Jackie is delusional, overweight, extremely unattractive, old, and obviously mentally disturbed. As for her husband, I’m sure he has a young, beautiful sidepiece nearby. He’s been married too long and it would be too expensive for him to get divorced so her’s taken care of by someone else. That picture looks NOTHING like what Jackie actually looks like in real life. It’s too funny. This show is such a train wreck but you can’t look away once you start watching all the drama.

Can there please be a show where a group of women actually support one another?!?! Jackie is the main one tearing their friendships apart for no reason other than she must be bored and needs to be in charge of something. That tells you that she must not have any control in her own personal life. Doug…keep on with your jump offs and be happy far away from this whack job.

angel

Posted at 9:52 AM on November 11, 2011

I hope that peace and understanding would come to this group of women and that Jackie realize that these young women are struggling to make it in today’s society> As the elder of the group remember whatever you throw out there, will come back to you.

Stacy

Posted at 5:36 PM on November 10, 2011

Jackie is too old to be that messy. She’s needs a hobby and a professional psychiatrist.

daliah

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 10, 2011

tea you forgot gloria

daliah

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 10, 2011

jackie is a lying dramatic * i mean she really need to grow to old for these games……..act your age……..cant call anyone fake nor fat. she is to messy for me. who brings trouble to paradise, well jackie do!! tell the truth stop starting mess CRAZY!!!

Tea

Posted at 3:01 PM on November 10, 2011

i think Jackie is the one that start all the drama on the tv show basketball wives she just need to act her age and stop trying to fit in with the young girls Imani, Laura,Malaysia,and Draya.

mya

Posted at 3:01 PM on November 10, 2011

i cant see her anywhere in this photo it really looks like it has been PHOTOSHOPPED AND SHE JUST NEEDS TO ACT HER AGE AND STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WITH THE YOUNGER GIRLS

Niecy

Posted at 12:16 AM on November 10, 2011

1st I thought the pic was Ushers x-wife (i 4get her name). Sorry, I cant c Jackie anywhere n this photo..w/ that said. I agree w/ many of u regarding how inmature she is. As u see she only pulls that crap on all the young ladies (Imani she has issues too), because shes nothing but a crazy bully ! Her husband appears to be WEAK and this is why his wife can go on national television and allow the world to view her as a unstable creature. He could pull her to the side and tell her to tone it down, but because shes such a BEAST she wouldnt listen. Fyi..Mrs. Christie u are not everything !! Crackin UP @ you and thats something as a rule I dont do to women. God Bless you my sister and I would highly reccommend u seek professional HELP

Alicia

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 10, 2011

Wake up No, her husband and his friends are laughing in agreement at how dumb the finances are. And that most will stay just like that finance not Beyonce!

Kasey

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 9, 2011

Wow stumbled across this blog.I can’t stand to see grown black women dogging each other out like it’s proper or cool be to hateful and paranoid it’s all mental.

Alicia

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 9, 2011

Those newly married little girls are so f-ing dumb and don’t ant to look themselves in the mirror
Hello! Jackie is the only one with any sense seriously
Oh and about her pic (there must be some dumb little girls watching the show too) It’s called makeup and a little air brushing every f-ing photographer uses it
Damn those little girls have no brain cells so retarded!

Tell the truth

Posted at 10:16 PM on November 9, 2011

Alicia, for you to say that psychotic Jackie is the one with sense means that you’re just as crazy & delusional as she is. I don’t see how anyone can be watching the show & not realize that this woman definitely has a mental problem!!! And her husband is not helping her by going along with her instead of putting her in check. If he grow a pair & put her in check, then maybe he wouldn’t have to worry about those phony, unnecessary weddings every year!!!

sunnielee

Posted at 3:53 PM on November 10, 2011

Yeah, what’s up with all those crazy weddings? Why not get a personal trainer and a fashion consultant. Jackie is obviously over weight and a hot mess when it comes to her clothes – PERIOD! She could also use a psychiatrist to help her cope and stay calm!!

Blackmama

Posted at 1:01 PM on November 13, 2011

Tell the truth- you are sooooo….right. You hit the head on the nail. Jackie is unstable and in need of professional help. I was wondering how long it would take for the other girls to realize that it was Jackie causing all of the rumors and causing all of the mess. Shame on you Jackie Christie for making black women look bad. Act your aqe and deal with your own problems and then maybe you wouldn’t have time for the drama. I also believe that if these women worked a 9 to 5 that they would be too tired for all of their shananigans. Get a life, please!

Thai

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 9, 2011

Airbrushing? That’s more like sandblasting. You’re right many celebrities have photos touched up & air brushed but they still look like the person. This photo doesn’t look anything like her. Only a delusional, out of touch with reality nutjob would even put something like this out. Stop being a Jackie apologist, the jury has rendered it’s verdict and she’s guilty of being a schizophrenic, bipolar, gossipy, instigating, loud talking, bully. Next case

selam

Posted at 5:36 AM on November 15, 2011

LOL…..

Shantell

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 9, 2011

Your so messy thats why I stop watching the show sometimes maybe you need to hush sometimes you dont know everything

teamlawives

Posted at 9:41 PM on November 9, 2011

Yea, she definately did start crap between everyone and once a shady person always a shady person! I mean c’mon Jackies old already and still hasn’t learned to be a mature respectful woman. No matter if the other ladys did say anything to her talking mess about eachother…who does jackie think she is to go back and forth. Thats not caring and helping because its not helping any situation. She really doesnt deserve to be on the show. Ththings ese ladies should be doings for other ppl and living good lives instead of acting like a bunch of highschoolers.

BeBe West Coast

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 9, 2011

I don’t believe Jackie looked like this photo 20 years ago. Get real.

miranda

Posted at 8:53 PM on November 9, 2011

ROTFLMAO this pic looks nothing like Jackie. Seriously, I’m freakin dying! HAHAHAAHA!

BBWives Fan

Posted at 8:53 PM on November 9, 2011

How airbrushed is Jackie’s photo? We all saw how she really looks on the show.

kmoore

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 9, 2011

When I first started watching the show Jackie was one of my favorites. She came off as mature, responsible, caring, and seemed like a good person. However, as time when on I was shocked how she handled certain situations. I have to think are doing this to stay revelant on the show and to make the show interesting. Because it has been all about you lately.
I am addicted to all the reality shows it humors me from my day to day routine. WE have to remember its TV and would we watch if there was no DRAMA. This is why Nene is blowing up, she is always in the drama. There is a line that has to be drawn dont play people that trust you. I feel Jackie was stirring it up and got caught up in it. But remember its TV.

Vanita

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 9, 2011

I would kill myself if I had to listen to this PSYCHO BYTCH everyday! Hubby, how do you do THIS!

Vanita

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 9, 2011

I feel sorry for her husband, this woman is a TRUE NUTCASE! Poor guy, you deserve better!

mercedes

Posted at 5:47 PM on November 9, 2011

I’m confused… Jackie kept stating the girls were jealous of her, that she was the #1,etc etc.I couldn’t stop laughing at this adult woman’s delusion……. She’s a legend in her own mind. What’s the other way to spell BULLY?
it’s JACKIE……………. Doug, you have my sympathy.

marie

Posted at 5:36 PM on November 9, 2011

I like all the others ladies, but that Christie woman, her husband is a great person,how did he end up with that diaster,get off the show and leave it to the REAL people. mad n New Orleans, la. where the REAL people live. Take a back seat and shut up.

marie

Posted at 5:26 PM on November 9, 2011

jackie, when I first saw the show, i kind of liked you, because were OLDER than the young ladies on the show ,but after lookin a few times, you r a TROUBLE maker in the word.

Angel

Posted at 2:52 PM on November 10, 2011

I agree don’t know what the other lady is looking at but JACKIE indeed is a nut job with serious problems! A bick trouble maker, gossiper and just insane! Poor Doug Christie for sure! Now I know why her daughter doesn’t talk to her and after they see her on TV maybe her husband will wise up too! She’s sick for sure! ugh….grow up already! And poor Draya is better off than dealing with you! So glad the stuff hit the fan and is out she does need to go off the show completely and seek professional help!