'Basketball Wives LA' Star Jackie Christie: I Decided To Deal With The Blame!

Tue, November 8, 2011 4:38pm EDT by 89 Comments
Jackie Christie

christopher

Posted at 7:12 PM on October 30, 2012

I love you Jackie!! Represent los angel yo way baby. Body lookin good too. If you a grandma you the finest granny i done seen n a min. Own that sh*T! dont forget.

Trixiebelle

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 29, 2011

Jackie is psycho. Period. She stirred up trouble 24/7 and is the kind of person who throws the rock and then hides her hand. I cannot understand how her husband stays married to her. He obviously loves her but she is real two-face. Does she have any real girlfriends? I wonder. She’s basically a rich hood rat.

workout

Posted at 3:25 AM on November 22, 2011

Jackie is a mess. I am so disappointed.

Victorious

Posted at 6:19 PM on November 17, 2011

I’m happy that Jackie was confronted by everybody else all at once. Maybe this will help her with her complaints about everyone else and look at herself first. She’s losing a lot of people that seem to want to forgive her if she admits to her faults. I think everyone should forgive her but doesn’t mean they should hang out as friends. Drinking too much alcohol has a part in this as well. Age appropriate friends in her group didn’t exist I think she tried too hard to fit in.

Rina Cruz

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 17, 2011

I meant grow up grandma! LOL!

Rina Cruz

Posted at 3:01 PM on November 17, 2011

Jackie has straight mental issues, she even looks nuts. She is waaaay to old to be an instigator. Grownups grandma!