Robert Pattinson Reveals What He Envies About Taylor Lautner!

Mon, November 7, 2011 3:55pm EDT by 5 Comments

Rob admits that Taylor has a natural edge in the competition for best abs in the ‘Twilight’ saga!

Twi-hards are chomping at the bit to see Robert Pattinson shed his clothes in Breaking Dawn, Part 1 – but Rob definitely doesn’t share their enthusiasm. In a new interview with Nova FM’s Fitzy & Wippa, Rob calls working out “the worst thing in the world” and says it’s “completely unfair” for people to compare his abs to Taylor Lautner‘s chiseled six-pack.

So will Rob ever be able to achieve Taylor’s trademark abs? He says fans shouldn’t count on it.

“Taylor doesn’t drink, and he eats really healthily all the time,” Rob explains. “He’s also really into sports, so he’s always running around and catching things. My normal day is just sort of sitting there. It’s much more difficult for me to do it.”

Watch Rob’s hilarious interview below:

Loading video...

Me

Posted at 10:25 AM on November 14, 2011

I know I used to say that I don’t care about what’s going on with Rob no matter what but now I effing love this dude. He’s super funny and sarcastic and just sits back to see who gets it. I get it Rob, I get it. lol

Karen

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 7, 2011

I like Rob he funny and his accent is charming and he is cute but yes in my opinion Taylor launter is a sexy beast ; but I love them both ^.*

Michele

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 7, 2011

I love rob’s sense of humour; I’d take that over a six pack abs any day.
Michele

Michele

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 7, 2011

(Oops, sorry.) Rob’s – forgot the capital.

Jfryh

Posted at 7:38 PM on November 7, 2011

Shame. On. You. Nah I don’t care that’s pretty stupid tohave to repost it.