'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Season Premiere: NeNe Leakes Threatens Sheree Whitfield!

Mon, November 7, 2011 8:22am EDT by 12 Comments
Real Housewives of Atlanta Season Premiere

It was an all-out ‘Housewives’ smackdown on the Nov. 6 season premiere! Welcome back, ladies.

NeNe Leakes has always been relatively sane — ignoring that one time she ranted about why she’d never put maple syrup into her “vajayjay” — but on the Nov. 6 season premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, she was a one-woman crazy train. And I enjoyed every minute of the ride. After a heated confrontation with fellow housewife Sheree Whitfield, NeNe’s hands spoke directly to the cameras: “I am rich, b***h! If I don’t go, you’re going to be picking that b***h off the floor and rushing her to the emergency room.”

Solidifying my love for all eternity, Sheree responded in her own confessional: “NeNe has rotten teeth. Rotten for real.”

So what were NeNe and Sheree fighting about? I don’t know, some sort of business transaction gone wrong. I wasn’t really paying attention. I was far too distracted by their beauty and intelligent discourse.

Elsewhere, Kim Zolciak – another exquisite creature — was preparing for the arrival of her offspring. With just six weeks left before she pops, Kim’s hormones were running on overdrive, and she wouldn’t stop blabbing about how attracted she is to her NFL fiancé, Kroy Jagger. (Does anyone else remember when Kim was a lesbian? Never forget!)

Honestly, Kim was kind of a big fat disappointment for me. We don’t tune into this show to see how happy these women are; we want to see them angry or miserable or singing off-key. Any of the above will do.

king of fighters 1.8

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 25, 2012

Definitely believe that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the net the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other people consider issues that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

tamaratattles

Posted at 7:46 PM on November 10, 2011

I can’t believe so many people are still team Nene. Really?
sighs. The reason Kim is happy is she is getting married tomorrow! details at my website. http://www.tamaratattles.com

Beyoncca

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 9, 2011

Reply:KK

If you believe Selfish Sheree was only looking out for NeNe is comical. It’s quite obvious that the infamous TYRONE had propositioned Sheree in hope of getting NeNe it wasn’t Sheree’s idea. I wouldn’t doubt it if Tyrone hadn’t “undercut” Sheree himself just to guarentee he’d have the budget for NeNe. Sheree would never admit that to the viewers, because she’d like us to believe she’s on the same level as NeNe, but NO! NeNe has a personality.

Kia

Posted at 11:40 AM on November 9, 2011

I meant to type…. why do mean girls get more jobs,anyway. It’s gonna get old. At the end I hope the good girls win.

Kia

Posted at 11:38 AM on November 9, 2011

Team Sheree!!!!! all the way So disappointed about Nene quitting celebrity apprentice. She acts tough,so why would she get her feelings hurt about Star Jones acting one way on camera and another way in front of cameras towards her,? Puh-leeze! She should have kept her eyes on the price and that is CHARITY!!! She probably thought she can blow up and act like an ass in front of camera,acting like a bully and get ratings and more jobs. Honey it wasn’t Real Housewives get more jobs,anyway, It’s gonna get old. At the end I hope the good girls WIN.

kk

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 8, 2011

Are you kidding me all you people need open ur eye’s . Sheree exposed NeNe in a lie. What does Sheree need to be jealous of….have you’ve seen NeNe! NeNe didnt want to hear the truth that why she got up and left the table. Think about it folks why would sheree invite NeNe to an event if she was jealous of her, doesn’t make any sense.

FYI is you watch the apprentice NeNe acted like a complete idiot on the show. All that fighting and yelling for nothing. At least Omorosah had a reason to fight when she was on the show.

Beyoncca

Posted at 10:41 PM on November 9, 2011

Sheree’s ghetto antics last season pulling at Kim’s wig . Screaming like a dude at her party promoter. Sheree is so desprite to have relevence this season. Had Sheree not opened this season with a fight with NeNe, I doubt it if Bravo would have even given her any air time. Plus, who’s buying that Sheree was simply trying to “hook” NeNe up when she offered her a co-hosting job. Sheree is so miserable. I believe the infamous “Tyrone” offered Sheree the job if she would be able to snag NeNe{the most demanded} for his event. I believe Sheree was probably bothered by the constant demand for NeNe. I personally have seen NeNe on television apperances not Sheree. Who wants to see Sheree anyway.

Erica

Posted at 2:00 PM on November 7, 2011

I am #TeamNeNe!! NeNe should act different, hell I would and most people who start making money do as well. Sheree is so stuck up and bitter she wants to believe NeNe undercut her so she would have an excuse to show how she really feels…jealous as hell. If anything she should be trying to roll with NeNe and network with some of the people NeNe is rubbing shoulders with…Sheree you are looking bitter!!

Beyoncca

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 7, 2011

I thought I was the only one who saw through Sheree’s phony a**. Sheree accused Kim of lying. Sheree accused Phadra of lying about her due date last season. Sheree accused Dwight of lying about how much he helped her fashion show. Sheree verbally attacked the male party planner last season. Sheree had a twitter war with actress Terri Vaungh {Laveeta, from The Steve Harvey Show}because Sheree said Terri was unprofessional. I hate Sheree! Sheree flip-flops to what ever cast member is getting the most air time.

Raquel

Posted at 10:39 AM on November 7, 2011

Team NeNe all the way. Sheree is such a self centered, egotistical arrogant person. I watched all the reruns and Sheree is a hater, from Lisa to Kim to NeNe and Cynthia. I don’t like Sheree not even a little bit.

Tiny Bird

Posted at 10:52 PM on November 7, 2011

Agree 100%

Nahla

Posted at 8:40 AM on November 7, 2011

Im team NeNe, I think sheree needs to get a life.. NeNe is making good money now & sheree is Just a stuck up hefa who wants the spot light all on her.. & sheree had to take a low blow talking about NeNe’s teeth & car being repo when her ass had to move & begging her ex for money lol FUCK OUTTA HERE SHEREE