Kristen Stewart Reveals Why She Won't Talk About Robert Pattinson!

Mon, November 7, 2011 12:14pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kristen Stewart

KRIS

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 19, 2012

By keeping their private life separate as much as possible and out of the public eye, they may actually have a chance of it lasting more than the length of the dvd premieres! They seem to have some maturity and sense of themselves, so if they are sincere about their relationship, and it is not just a publicity stunt, then keeping private means just that – private! Love is not a game.

Taylor

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 4, 2012

Yeah, I totally get her mind set. I would probably feel the same way lol. Doesn’t mean I don’t like hearing about their relationship though :)

Katie

Posted at 2:15 PM on November 16, 2011

Of course they must keep their relationship quite to keep any reality to it. If the press will give them their space, they will be rewarded with how much coverage their wedding will get. Their wedding would draw more attention than Prince William and Kate’s did. Bet growing up in England, Robert Pattinson never thought his wedding would draw more world-wide attention than a royal couple’s would! I wish them the best of luck and peace in their lives. I look forward to seeing the future projects.

Amyk

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 9, 2011

whatever private or open but stay happy : )and dot say plz that you both want to get rid from ” Bella and Edward ” bcoz these characters gave you fame and everything so try to be nice before hurting your fans —

jejeje

Posted at 8:00 PM on November 7, 2011

he only loves me :)

what?

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 7, 2011

Am I the only one who has problems understanding what the hell she’s saying? Even in text I can’t seem to understand her. The word order in her sentences are so so so bad its ridiculous.

Cary

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 7, 2011

I dont understand either, its all a bunch of mumble jumble.

mary

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 7, 2011

Yeah! I think that kind of relationship will be OK only in keeping private! That’s only her life & You don’t change it if You’ll know something. Go this way Kris. And Rob too ;)
But, BTW I’m happy when I see Happy Robsten! ;)

LadyEpic

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 7, 2011

Yeah. It’s completely understandable. She simply doesn’t want people knowing everything about her life, because it’s her life. Though I understand that, I still freak out over new Robsten news! :) Go Kristen.