Demi Lovato: 'I Would Love To Collaborate With Selena Gomez!' Aww!

Mon, November 7, 2011 10:51pm EDT by 7 Comments

Forget about iconic rockers like Madonna, Mick Jagger and Lenny Kravitz! Demi reveals the first person she would want to team up with musically is her BFF Selena. What a great friend!

Demi Lovato, 19, talks about boys, growing up and her career in her cover story interview for the December issue of Latina magazine. And the popstar doesn’t hesitate to spill Selena Gomez is her # 1 choice for who she would want to collaborate with!

” I would love to collaborate with Selena Gomez because I love her and she’s one of my best friends,” Demi says in the behind-the-scenes interview. “It would be really cool to collaborate again.”

The two Disney stars have already teamed up and have a song together “One and the Same,” but we definitely wouldn’t mind hearing another one!

Watch the video interview above and weigh in below: would you love to see another Delena collaboration?

— Nicole Karlis

medileen

Posted at 1:49 PM on June 23, 2014

Excellent article. I’m dealing with a few of these issues as well..

samy

Posted at 4:01 AM on November 10, 2011

i don’t like demi but she has good voice

TTS42011

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 11, 2011

LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!! Selemi FOREVER, NOBODY CAN CHANGE THERE BOND!!! Demi Lovato, I absulouty LOVE your idea, you and your BFF Selena Gomez SHOULD sing ANOTHER beautiful song together again, i was ALWAY’S waiting to hear from you two AMAZING BFFS!!!:)

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:20 PM on November 8, 2011

DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ MAKE A GOOD MIX IN MUSIC!!!!!!!!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:20 PM on November 8, 2011

I WOUULD LOVE TO SEE DELENA COLLABORATE ANOTHER MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!

DELENA FORLIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Christina

Posted at 10:56 AM on November 8, 2011

Yes, I think that would’ve been really cool. I know a lot of fans of Semi would LOVE to see them together again. They are awesome:)

AWW DELENA

Posted at 10:49 AM on November 8, 2011

OMFG i’ll be the happiest person alive if they Collaborate!!! I love them<3 I WANT DELENA Collaborate:)