Kelly Rowland Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of Beyonce's Baby!

Mon, November 7, 2011 11:45am EDT by 9 Comments
Beyonce Baby Girl

Beyonce Baby Girl

Kelly can’t keep a secret! During an interview she spilled the beans about the sex of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s first child!

It’s already been rumored that Jay-Z and Beyonce were expecting a girl, and now Kelly has confirmed it — but not intentionally! Is she in trouble with the power couple?

During an interview with Us Weekly, Kelly Rowland talked to the magazine about the baby-to-be and what she might buy for the baby shower. “I don’t know,” she said. “I think her dad is gonna give her everything anyways, all I can give her is love.”

Referring to the baby as “her,” Kelly unmistakably let the gender of the child slip.

Beyonce’s been on several shopping sprees to prepare the baby’s three nurseries, but Kelly doesn’t think the little girl will be spoiled. “I think she’ll be very well behaved,” she said — note that she again used the feminine ‘she.’ “Her parents will make sure of that.”

And Kelly’s ready to babysit — maybe that will be her way of making up for revealing their secret! “I’m good with messy diapers,” she joked. “Solange made me do Julez’s messy diapers. I’m good with that.”

-Anna Moeslein

More Beyonce news!

1. Beyonce Wears 5-Inch Tall Booties While 5 Months Pregnant! Dangerous!
  2. Pregnant Beyonce Is A Busy Bee For Halloween!
  3. New Report: Beyonce & Jay-Z Are Building 3 Nurseries!

ciera

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 1, 2011

im so proud of you girl dont put yr self down keep yr head hold high

ciera

Posted at 1:40 PM on December 1, 2011

i cant belive beyonce is havin a baby girl

princeton707

Posted at 2:03 PM on November 19, 2011

well maybe she just said ”her”because maybe she wants it to be a girl or she doesnt want to call the fetus a ”it” it doesnt nessary mean it’s girl

alicia

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 8, 2011

i think they said that to throw everyone off… she might be tricking us and be in on it with beyonce, next thing you know beyonce is having a boy lol. no but im fareal, thats what i think.

nicole

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 7, 2011

thanx kelly for telling us the sex im so jealous of that little girl now who wouldnt want beyonce as a mom pretty rich and talented hayy but jay z not so much we all know who he thinks he is but theres only one god jesus christ is who i serve i was hoping it was a boy but hey lucky girl

Courtney

Posted at 5:20 PM on November 7, 2011

Big deal Kelly let it slip that Bey is having a girl They’ve been friends since they were children Kelly doesn’t have to mind her own business it would’ve gotten out anyway

H e a v e n

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 7, 2011

; I think that it is really retarded.. That chick should minded her own bizwax! That noisy asshole

Alana

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 7, 2011

She might not have really. When I was pregnant with my second son everyone thought I was having a girl b/c of how I carried. So everyone was saying she, and her. Well everyone was wrong.

candy

Posted at 2:15 PM on November 7, 2011

I think it was a great thing because i really wonted to know what gender the baby was good luck and i hope she is going to be a good girl