Robert Pattinson Reveals When He Fell In Love With Kristen Stewart!

Sun, November 6, 2011 9:27am EST by 19 Comments
Breaking Dawn Convention

We’re thrilled to finally know the MOMENT these two wanted to be together!

Robert Pattinson divulged plenty of secrets during the Nov. 5 Breaking Dawn Convention in Los Angeles, but our favorite part was when he revealed EXACTLY when he fell in love with Kristen Stewart!

Rob, 25, said it was one of the most iconic moments in Twilight that did the trick.

“The one scene I will take away with me is the dance at the end of the first one in the gazebo,” he said. “That was a really great moment. There were all these little frogs croaking around. It was really sweet. That moment started this whole thing.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — will Rob and K-Stew’s love last forever?

–Reporting By Kirstin Benson, Written By William Earl

More ‘Breaking Dawn!’

1. ‘Breaking Dawn:’ Which Star Has The Sexiest 2011 Magazine Cover? Vote!
  2. New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Video: Bella Gets Ready For Her Wedding!
  3. Kristen Stewart: Edward & Bella’s Honeymoon PDA Was ‘Gross!’

bluebird

Posted at 1:48 AM on November 8, 2011

yes, that scene in gazebo was documented, Rob has to lift Kristen several times because of her supposed injured leg. It was real between Rob and Kristen…. very sweet!!! But Michael Angarano was furious!!!!

cristina

Posted at 1:07 PM on November 7, 2011

Robsten is for strong hearts …..
I love Kristen and their authenticity, Robert and his wit.
They are perfect, the couple luck !!!!!

adrena

Posted at 8:21 AM on November 7, 2011

heheehehhehe…….i love kristen!!! she is so real. i love the way she acts as if she’s just at home like putting her legs on the chair.she’s showing her real side of her. i also love her shoes and her skinny jeans.lol…..we have the same style…

kshacool

Posted at 2:16 AM on November 7, 2011

good for you and Kristen

agnes

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 6, 2011

WOW any one knows what is the song they are playing when they introducing the cast?

ima

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 6, 2011

whats wrong with this Kristen?! she is so wierd…….

Hdhh

Posted at 6:19 PM on November 6, 2011

Yeah she’s sooo weird. Shes just nervous and I’m sure your sooo perfect yourself. Everyone is weird in their own way and no one is perfect. Leav her alone.

emo253

Posted at 5:47 PM on November 6, 2011

I just love how Kirsten whips her hair back and forth and then make a perfect ponytail, I could never guess as first … very impressive!! I thought the BD convention was fun to watch – Rob & Kirsten so gorgeous and very cute for one of the young Hollywood couple! I really enjoy watching them together or as an individual! Best of luck to you both and all your future projects!

ANI

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 6, 2011

Well done! I loved this.

tt

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 6, 2011

that is soooo not what he said. stop making things up just so stupid moronic stalkers will read it. no one cares. you poeple make up the stupidest lies and i cant believe poeple believe it. that sadest part about this is that i actaully really like twilight and all of that and im not just some hater sounding off… ITS JUST REALLY HONESTLY STUPID HOLLYWOODLIFE!

starry

Posted at 11:26 AM on November 6, 2011

you wrong guys not all news HL ABOUT TWILIGHT AND ROBSTEN ….WHAT ABOUT KIM K AND ..JELENA 2 wEEKS AGO THEY SO DOMINATED..IN HL I THINK JELENA AND KIM K STORY 100%MORE SUCK ,HL KNEW WHAT THEY DO ..I know I CAN SMELL you are FUll of jeulosy and HATERS …. coz now they center of attention…because they movie ..my advice is DON’T READ THIS SITE IF YOU DON’T LIKE … UPPSS SORRY …BYE

Jess

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 6, 2011

learn how to speak english. And if you think for one second that people are really jealous of The Kardashians Justin Beiber and Twilight then you better get off the pipe

starry

Posted at 11:14 AM on November 6, 2011

KIM you are so funny ,this is HOLYWOODLIFE site …and they can write anything they want ,if you dont like ,never post in this site … or make your own site …they never push you to write or read anything what they make is it !! By the way HL know what they do …BESIDE make some news about TWILIGHT OR ROBSTEN.. IT’S MAKE MUCH MONEY …HA ha ha ha ha

vicky

Posted at 11:11 AM on November 6, 2011

Krisitin, stop the hair flipping, twitching, knee shaking.
Rob, stop the goofeyness and the weird comments.
Taylor, you’re so well spoken.
Bill , say something.
I love the saga but I won’t watch these things again. Excruciating!

angela

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 6, 2011

I agree with this statement so much!! Kristen is never good with interviews as she is only an actress and hates being famous. Rob is goofy but I feel that is because he to gets nervous during interviews and off set interactions. Taylor…now he is perfect and watching him in Abduction was very interesting. Taylor is such a well rounded young man and he evidently has a great PR person who taught him well how to handle fame. Taylor is the best during interviews at any point and of course he is beautiful!!

dee

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 6, 2011

This is what I love about Rob and Kristen! They are HUMAN! Leave them alone! Rob has a great sense of humor and when he gets nervous he says funny things! Kristen is a beautiful young women, she just gets nervous,, that is normal! Even I get nervous! Are you perfect? Now you are just being cruel to two really good people. That is not right! I have a right to be sick of people like you! All people who don’t have anything good to say about the actors or movie, do not comment, don’t get on the site!

Gia

Posted at 11:08 AM on November 6, 2011

omg HL you are pathetic. Always making up titles to make the story seem like something its not. And i agree with the comment under me. Do you ever write anything else on this site except for their relationship and how in love you think they are? You better hope their love is eternal because if they break up you will have nothing to write about anymore.

Kim

Posted at 9:51 AM on November 6, 2011

Dear Hollywoodlife, I am begging u to stop writing about twilight so much I’m sick of hearing about twilight so much gosh we get it that rob and Kristen are in love now can we please start talking about something interesting

LadyEpic

Posted at 9:40 AM on November 6, 2011

Yay! I love all of em. Bill doesn’t get enough credit. I think he did a great job with Breaking Dawn.