Justin Bieber's Alleged Baby: First Pics Revealed!

Sun, November 6, 2011 2:58pm EDT by 61 Comments
Justin Bieber Baby Pics

Sandy

Posted at 6:15 AM on November 15, 2011

I think she is a swindler. Justin Bieber won’t have sex with twenty years old old woman. So disgusting:(:(

aysha marianna

Posted at 11:29 AM on November 11, 2011

this woman wants to appear so, do not have to do and is putting the name of a famous gorgeous, fluffy in the middle of this crazy mess, this baby is cute, yes cute but there’s something very different between him and Justin, they both can have two things in common to cuteness and prettiness, and the rest … there’s nothing there for me and justin about a boy and not with any one and he will have a son, Justin I, his family and many people know that this woman so want to come and take your money just because you’re in one of the first richest mu ing all she just wants to enjoy his money but I’m sure all this will end once you get the DNA test, and see that all you were right and that woman was lying …….. justin one thing I know you will always be able to tell me when someone is against you I love you very much, beautiful, cute, cat if not let me stop I’ll never stop writing! I love you very very much …….. by: Aysha marianna your number one fan of Brazil and around the world love you too gorgeous!

sevda

Posted at 10:13 AM on November 11, 2011

hahaha…
are you crazy?
it will be so good if you doant think…
but i love justin more than everyone.
he is so hot…

Dee

Posted at 3:22 AM on November 11, 2011

Oh Em Gee!! My son had that same mouth at 4months before he got teeth, I dont remember ever meeting Justin Bieber, but we must have had sex, my son has the same mouth!!!!

Renee

Posted at 8:31 PM on November 10, 2011

She must be a lesbian because he looks like a freakin’ girl.

rebecca

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 10, 2011

she does not look 20 years old at all.

Kelli

Posted at 4:22 PM on November 10, 2011

the child doesnt even look like him. At all. Just some crazy girl trying to get some limelight. Poor baby.

iris victoria

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 10, 2011

well i would wanna have a baby with isidro. he seems cute ;) i seen him in school in ESP the 7th smallest skool at Rhs ! wooooooooh ;) hes hot too and has a small dick. Bitches!

Kylie

Posted at 10:43 AM on November 10, 2011

Alright, listen people, this woman has already accused two other people of impregnating her, so her chances of Justin being the father are slim to NONE. Plus, her story has no credibility, so all you JB fans can relax.

Amyk

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 9, 2011

I dont know whats wrong wth this woman but she looks cheap !

joy jimenez

Posted at 1:34 PM on November 10, 2011

i think isidro would make a good dad.
and fuck that blonde bitch & the baby daddy. she just wants money ANd A DICK! —–> 8==========D

Miley Cyrus

Posted at 7:45 AM on November 9, 2011

I’m just happy I’m not pregnant with that little baby (Justin) kid!

Isidro martinez

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 10, 2011

i would like to have a baby with him.

damonrules

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 8, 2011

Who cares? care bears… how can Justin impregnate some girl.. his sperms are still maturing.. much like him… hahahahaha

Lisalene

Posted at 3:27 PM on November 10, 2011

If 9 and 10 years old can get pregnate, so can she.

selena fan1

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 8, 2011

They do not look like eachother okak,
Come on! loook how thay girl is responding

Brown eyes fair skin

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 8, 2011

She should of sold the photos to People Mag ..! For a large sum
Of cash… But with BONNIE FULLER putting MARIAH bigger than
JUSTIN! EVERY TIME JUSTIN alleged baby case ….

For all you losers thst say it is his….it is a SWAB INSIDE YOUR MOUTH.
Not a. BLOOD TEST! So get Tristans bottle and do the test…!
It is a sad day that people. Believe this woman! The baby does not look like him at all?… Great Bonnie Guess she is a bigger star than Justin
Is….Jenny he acts like he knows the woman please….Never met her.
Why isn’t she considered a stalker!

Nikki

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 8, 2011

The mother and baby both seem to have blue eyes, Justin has brown eyes. Brown eyes are more dominant (genetically) over blue eyes and as such if the baby were Justin’s then I would’ve expected the baby to have had brown eyes rather than blue! Most babies look much of a much at that age & so how can people say that the baby looks like Justin? Or anyone else for that matter? Sorry, cute baby, however I don’t believe Justin is the father!

RoJo

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 8, 2011

A brown-eyed parent can have a blue-eyed baby. Both of my parents are brown-eyed and my sister and I are blue-eyed because both grandmothers are blue-eyed.

Nikki

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 8, 2011

Yes if both parents have brown eyes then it’s possible to have a blue eyed child – it can get quite technical & although I read up on it, I can’t remember exactly what the reason was but I do remember the part about if one parent has blue eyes and the other parent brown then the child will have brown eyes

kellie

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 8, 2011

Not true at all. My sister in law has dark brown eyes and her husband has blue. Both of their sons have light, bright blue eyes.

emily

Posted at 2:31 AM on November 9, 2011

that is not true because i have green eyes but both my brother ans sister mother and father all have blue eyes

Kylie

Posted at 10:25 AM on November 10, 2011

Then I’m guessing that you’re adopted. Lol.

Kylie

Posted at 10:36 AM on November 10, 2011

Actually, it would depend if the mother has the recessive gene for blue eyes then it is possible for the child to have blue eyes, otherwise brown is the more dominant color. If there is no history in Yeater’s family for blue eyes, then this could also prove that Bieber isn’t the father because if it was, then the child would more than like be brown eyed.

Kylie

Posted at 10:39 AM on November 10, 2011

Like i said people, it would all depend on the mother have a recessive gene for blue eyes, meaning her family has a history of being blue eyed. If not, the brown would’ve dominated and the child would have brown eyes.

di

Posted at 9:04 PM on November 8, 2011

i have green eyes and my husband has brown eyes. our three children only one has brown eyes.

Carmen Manning

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 9, 2011

Though I do think she is lying, i think the argument about brown eyes and blue eyes is not a good one. My child’s father has brown eyes, I have blue eyes. Our son has blue eyes. I know that he is the father so even if brown eyes are more dominant it doesn’t mean that the baby will have brown eyes for certain.

Cross-eyed

Posted at 12:30 AM on November 11, 2011

I have green eyes; my husband has brown. Our oldest daughter has hazel eyes; the second one has blue and the youngest has brown…go figure…My dad has blue, my mom had hazel. His parents both have brown.

stacey

Posted at 10:39 AM on November 9, 2011

That’s true brown is dominate over blue eyes, but I have black hair and dark eyes, and my husband is blonde blue eyes and our daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes. Brown didnt dominate mine!

Tamara

Posted at 11:22 PM on November 9, 2011

most caucasian babies have blue eyes for the first several months of their lives

Sherie

Posted at 3:01 AM on November 11, 2011

I have blue eyes, my mom had brown eyes, and my dad has blue eyes. my son’s dad has brown eyes, both his parent’s have brown eyes, and his mother is even half mexican and half native and very dark. guess what color eyes our son has? blue!

Vicky

Posted at 1:55 PM on November 8, 2011

Sorry but that baby looks like him!! Same lips! Very cute little boy!

angel

Posted at 8:59 AM on November 8, 2011

this lady is nothing but a lier. justin would not do that to selena and i think she just wants his money justin dont want no 20 year old. if you thin justins fans will let you tear him apart you got a notherthing coming

Bree

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 8, 2011

listen angel, get informed, because they supposedly had sex way before he even met or dated selena…

Jenny

Posted at 9:15 PM on November 7, 2011

I think it is his baby…he acts like he knows the woman but I hope it is not

Ashley

Posted at 9:08 PM on November 7, 2011

I don’t think the baby looks like him.

Brianna Dufrene

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 7, 2011

I really hope it is fake and that is not his child

Brianna Dufrene

Posted at 8:21 PM on November 7, 2011

I do not thing Tristyn looks like Justin Bieber. I think Mariah is just trying to get money from Justin Bieber

Melissa

Posted at 7:31 PM on November 6, 2011

I thought that Justin Bieber would be a great boy and not do what he has done

love,Melissa a 13year old

jade

Posted at 5:07 PM on November 6, 2011

that is not jb baby it fake

Jelena Fan

Posted at 4:31 PM on November 6, 2011

OMG, i could seriously believe that was justin’s baby. . .PLEASE let it be FAKE!!!!

Haiden

Posted at 12:43 PM on November 8, 2011

Justin Beiber does not have a baby! Mariah Yeater needs to stop lying. The baby looks nothing like Justin Beiber! Justin Beibers my husband ;) HAHAHAHA!

Holly

Posted at 3:51 PM on November 6, 2011

Not gonna lie. That baby is freakin’ adorable! I hope that it’s not really Justin’s baby though.

maxine

Posted at 8:09 AM on November 9, 2011

i ageeeee wid u

Lisalene

Posted at 3:25 PM on November 10, 2011

Look like him to me. Maybe she need to go on the Maury show.