Did Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush Have A Pre-Divorce Date?

Sat, November 5, 2011 10:57am EST by 6 Comments
Kim Kardashian Reggie Bush

Maxzibit

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 19, 2011

My partner, do your job as a man. I like that!!!, wish I was the one divorced even after one week. I would have cleared all the mess.

Safiya Dauda

Posted at 6:24 AM on November 14, 2011

I think kim should realee sit down and decide on her choises of men and what she realee wants in life instead of d reoccuring mockery she keeps on making of herself

guest

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 5, 2011

Reggie has already denied this.

Glenda

Posted at 3:48 PM on November 5, 2011

Doesn’t matter what she said Reggie Bush denied this story on ESPN radio the other day. Saying he hasn’t talked to Kim in over a year. Good luck to Kim finding anyone to date her again especially an athlete.

jenai

Posted at 12:55 PM on November 5, 2011

Hi Hollywoodlife! Stop giving us news about Kardashians! These family is non-sense and not worthy of our lives. Please find more interesting and inspiring articles about Respectable people in Hollywood. Please?

Masey66

Posted at 12:28 PM on November 5, 2011

Wow if I were Kris Jenner I would have stopped Whendy an said Ya know Im here to promote my Book not give you guys any gossip about my family. Especially when Whendy would call her out an say stuff like I dont think so, You really believe that, cmon etc She kept her cool but I would have been starting to get real annoyed, Im sure she was but did very good at hiding it!! I also dont think she acted weird at all about the Reggie thing seems like she honestly didnt know if they did or not so she asked if the paps had photographed that bc she didnt know anything about it!!