Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Back Together With PDA At EMAs!

Sat, November 5, 2011 4:45pm EDT by 106 Comments
Justin Bieber Split

poop

Posted at 9:24 PM on January 24, 2012

Hi everyone… yes, my name IS REALLY poop. Don’t worry, I’m getting it legally changed like tomorrow. Anyway,

JUSTIN BEIBER = MORON, RETARDED, GAY, UNTALENTED >:(
SELENA GOMEZ = INTELLIGENT, SMART, PRETTY,TALENTED and can do WAYYY better than Justin in a relationship :)

BRANDON

Posted at 3:15 AM on January 15, 2012

i hope one day i get married with selena gomez and i love her.

bill

Posted at 5:20 PM on January 13, 2012

i really hope they get marred

valu

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 12, 2012

que bonito me encanta <3<33<3

Laurel

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 9, 2012

ok. it says that selena is having a baby and its due in april. she found out on december the 10th. but april is a little too early for the baby right? yes that is right. so we will see when she gives birth and we will see that it was true! YUCK

Laurel

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 9, 2012

i agree with you too. i dont want them to date each other either. shes not the right girl for him. he should get back with his ex! shes the same age as him!

Smh

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 15, 2012

smh at your comment. Age is nothing but a number. A year and a half age difference is basically nothing. And who are you to say who he belongs with and it doesn’t matter that his ex is the same age. Judging by your comment I’m going to say you are very young and hopefully one day you will realize that every relationship doesn’t need to be the stereotypical , “guy is older than girl” or “guy and girl are the same age” relationship.

Kristen

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 8, 2012

I think it’s weird how Selena is dating a Guy younger then her. If Selena is happy they are back together then yeah..
I don’t want Selena to date Justin.

Alexis

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 7, 2012

Tbh, I don’t think that she “loves” Justin. The only reason she is a little more popular than her boyfriend is because of who her boyfriend is. Any girl can “love” someone but that doesn’t mean she really does. Her relationship with him… I really think it’s lust not love. And wasn’t she the girl a little over a year ago said “He’s like my brother.”

Every pic I have seen of them he is kissing her on the cheek and she stands there… really?? And I think he is more in love with her than she is in “love” with him.

mary jacobs

Posted at 10:17 AM on January 6, 2012

that make me feel sad when people talk about you and justin

mary jacobs

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 6, 2012

both of you are a cute coupel

Gerda

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 30, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber are a very cute couple im so happy for them like if u think they are not go to a doctor

Gerda

Posted at 10:55 AM on December 30, 2011

i agreeeeeeee with gerda

Annah

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 24, 2011

I’m so glad because they are such a cute couple!!!! XOXO

khaalidah Bilqees Mohammed

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 19, 2011

I’m not gonna lie. Jb and selena u guys make more or less a cute couple, good to hear they back together (kinda) but its awesome to know that couples can work things out unlike some couples good luck with the future people

tim

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 15, 2011

Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a doctor and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any

millionaire club ? i think……….successfulmingle.C’0M.. ….. It is a special site

focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time

there.. My screen name is shadowtalks. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went

well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!

Gerda

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 4, 2012

YOU FOOLISH , NO LOVE 4 YOU.U WANNT FIND WIFEE FOR DISS PLACE ! WETIN DEY WORRY U ? AHH AHHH I SWEAR DA PEPLE 4 DISS PLACE NA SICK ! AYYE OCEORRICO !

Oliviabieber

Posted at 6:05 AM on December 12, 2011

NO HATE. i love justin bieber and theres no need in your pathetic little comments SO GROW UP..

caitlin bieber

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 24, 2011

i think that selena and justin should always be together as long as possible x x x x x x x x x x x x they are the cutest couple ever to be found out and SELENA NEVER DUMP JUSTIN

JUSTIN NEVER DUMP SELENA… it WILL NOT BE RIGHT WITHOUT EACH OTHER …..

and YOU grow up if you gunna be like this
leave selena and justin alone i love them both i have seen them both in conert 3 times so waayyyyyyy

Kate

Posted at 4:36 AM on January 3, 2012

I agree with you all the way. They are so cute together and should break up. I love Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, especially Justin:)

Kate

Posted at 4:37 AM on January 3, 2012

I mean shouldn’t not should. Oops

mini98

Posted at 12:36 PM on December 10, 2011

you are right sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mini98

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 10, 2011

who are you?you are no body 4 me!i love jastin and selena!i have my own life!

caitlin bieber

Posted at 3:08 PM on December 24, 2011

WHO ARE YOU. and yes Selena and Justin do have there own life they dont you bothering them. so PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN L;IFE MEMEBER X

mini98

Posted at 7:38 AM on December 10, 2011

hi im a fan of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!my english js not very good!!!!and im so sorry about this.thats right he is a kid 4 you girrrrrlllllllll. i cant say cut with him orrrrrrrrrrrrrr not!!!!!!!

rosi

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 8, 2011

SELENA PLZZZZZ COME ON GIRL UR 18 , UR GOING OUT WITH A 16 YEAR OLD BOYYY , I SO DON’T WANNA BE IN UR SHOES RIGHT NOW ,AND JUSTIN GROW UP DUDE UR SHOWING US A GIRL ON UR T-SHIRT , DUDE COME ON THAT’S CHILD ISH. I USED TO LIKE U JUSTIN BUT NOW UR FADING AWAY !!!! and u tell me Hollywood life :| and im on the other half of the world , if u 2 came here , everybody would laugh bcz we don’t have anything like that !!!!

mini98

Posted at 7:24 AM on December 10, 2011

you are right.she is fading away.ilove her voice but she should cut the relation ship whit jastin.so sorry my english is not very good because im an iranian girl amean im from iran.thaanks 4 your coooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll coment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i like it verrrrrrrrrrry muchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaRiIi

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 10, 2011

Yall Guttaa Backk Off Cuzz All Selena and justin have Is Love Sooo Gett Yourr Ownn life and let Them have There Life!!!!!!!

caitlin bieber

Posted at 3:12 PM on December 24, 2011

please will you grow up. he doesnt need to u do i aint beign funny but my brother is 14 and he LOOKS A SPITING IMAGE OF JUSTIN and you would love him. and me bro and jb are mates they talk on TWITTER x x x
called wesley hewitt and you should see a dude with BLONDE her and they could be brothers…..

jessie bieber

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 26, 2011

caitlin is that you? its jessie and She is right leave him alone!

jessie

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 26, 2011

hey leave selena alone and just an fyiu hes almost 18 right now hes 17 and you know what its not your love life and its not hurting you so just back off!

Sarah

Posted at 5:24 AM on December 29, 2011

hey im sorry i just wanna tell you that justin isnt 16 , he is 17 .

Kate

Posted at 4:39 AM on January 3, 2012

Justin is actually 17!!!

megann jamiee

Posted at 9:55 AM on December 6, 2011

selena gomezzz god what was that boy thinking shes an ugly whore i want to blow her head off with a matchien gun and a focking grenade :@

Lola

Posted at 10:00 AM on December 22, 2011

Selena aint ugly she is stunning, you obvs need to get ur eyes tested, all they have is love something you may never find, leave them alone, you dont know what ur talking about !!!

O'nnely

Posted at 3:26 PM on December 3, 2011

I HATE JUSTIN BAYBER OR BIEBER OR WHAEVERIT IS BUT I LOVE SELLY ANS I’M A GIIIIIIIRL

ROSI

Posted at 5:06 PM on December 8, 2011

same here sister , but she’s making a big mistake dating a kid

mini98

Posted at 7:28 AM on December 10, 2011

how you can hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

caitlin bieber

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 24, 2011

i hate you and wonder how justin feels now you have said tthat… selena wud bloody KILL YOU IF SHE FOUND OUT YOU SAID THAT so what i would do is say: sum 1 hacked your email thingy and then you may be safe and say sorry to jb before……..

Justin Bieber

Posted at 7:10 AM on November 30, 2011

Hi guys im justin bieber. Theese comments are all your thoughts, but my thoughts are i really like her, but not in a way that you guys think thats my message
Justin Bieber xx

Janellie palencia

Posted at 12:20 AM on December 1, 2011

Hi Justin I am a huge fan I wanted to ask you that why you don’t try to do a concert here in Belize and my name is Janellie palencia

Livi

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 8, 2011

You do know that, that isnt justin bieber right?

ROSI

Posted at 5:10 PM on December 8, 2011

wow we really sure do care about u 2 , we have problems bigger that u 2 , ur life is perfect bcz ur celeb , like really who gives the fuck about ur news , so what ur just a boy who love a girl and bla bla bla bla , who gives a shit
TRUST ME THIS WON’T LAST LONG , BCZ ALL CELEBS RELATIONSHIPS ENDS IN DISASTER.

mini98

Posted at 7:32 AM on December 10, 2011

hi jastin!i just want to say i love you!i wish to came to your concert but i cant im from iran and i cant come to usa!!

arianna

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 20, 2011

well i like her but don’t you think she old for you.I like you to and i know i am little but i think about you all the time.One day i hope to see you.

Lola

Posted at 10:03 AM on December 22, 2011

Good on ya justin ! you make a cute couple and im happy for you …. I love you both, Selena has an amazing voice and is pretty, and you have a great voice too !xx

selena gomez

Posted at 5:32 AM on November 25, 2011

guys stop saying these horrible things

clob

Posted at 8:41 PM on December 4, 2011

hi your so sexy! i love you!!!<3

Sierra

Posted at 9:50 AM on December 20, 2011

hey selena this is sierra from zanesvilleohio i am your biggest fan ever and i don’t say horribe things at all and ilove u justin so mush and merry christmasand get this email.

Sharne

Posted at 12:16 AM on December 21, 2011

What. Do people honestly believe this is Selena Gomez?

kandis

Posted at 11:47 AM on November 23, 2011

selena u dumped him once u could do it again!

ROSI

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 8, 2011

u know selena she’s so right do it do it do it

caitlin bieber

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 24, 2011

i dont think that she wants to be that stupid do u

hatesojustinbeibergirlkilljbnow!

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 22, 2011

angel you are crazy and cyco like a cyclone!!! justin stinks like poop!!!!

haatesoforjustini am in

Posted at 9:07 PM on November 22, 2011

you are cyco cyclone

Mva

Posted at 11:39 AM on December 10, 2011

Lett Themm Beee Goshhh how would you guys like it if hella people were telling you to break up with your bf and uu luvved hiimm huhh????Not goodd soo leavee themm Alonnee!!!