Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Back Together With PDA At EMAs!

Sat, November 5, 2011 4:45pm EDT by 106 Comments
Justin Bieber Split

TheRealJavi

Posted at 11:29 AM on November 24, 2012

Finally it was about time I love selena she is my favorite singer I love her 100% And Justin 90% (I’m not hating) But Yay made my day

Stephie tay

Posted at 3:46 AM on November 20, 2012

OMG BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!! MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY COUPLE ARE TOGETHER AGAIN <3 MADE MY DAY :D

irene henandez

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 19, 2012

i think they are the best couple i have ever known which are so madly inlove.

irene henandez

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 19, 2012

i think they are the best couple i gave ever known which are so madly inlove

Megan. Koch

Posted at 8:02 PM on November 18, 2012

I. Do. Like. Selena

Madison A. Meeks

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 7, 2012

I think they’ll be perfect for each other when they aren’t so popular. I think the biggest fault in their relationship is that Selena Gomez is an AMAZING celebrity with an amazing voice, great acting skills, she’s beautiful, and she’s unbelievably kind and caring, but fact is that Justin is a bigger idol in our society, and as I’m sure she’s proud of him, him being brought up in interviews and the interviews, in some senses, turning into interviews about Bieber would be annoying for her own career. She deserves for attention than she gets, and a lot of her attention she would get is ignored because she has a bigger name in her picture.

Keiondra

Posted at 8:48 PM on November 20, 2012

I agree like Selena is always doing new songs new music videos new shows and or new movies and Justin is always doing tours and interviews and new songs. And when there careers die down then it will be better for the both of them. But until then they should just be friends but as long as Selena’s happy her fans are happy.

Kasie

Posted at 2:37 AM on October 14, 2012

I think selena and justin should be dating there a great couple

vanessa

Posted at 3:16 PM on August 18, 2012

My happy that Justin Bieber is back with Selena Gomez they are good together

Friends4everDivaGurl

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 26, 2012

Yes, I am glad that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together…as long as Selena is happy I am ok with that! But if Justin breaks her heart then shut the hell up!

bruna

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 10, 2012

yeah me 2 they are the best!!! I love both

alexandra

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 19, 2012

justin and selena should stay together because they both have fun together and they should always have fun because they both sing,make a good couple,there both sweet to eachother,and THERE FANS LUV THEM RIGHT<3<3<3<3<3

melissa

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 6, 2012

selena and justin you guys make a cute couple you guys need to stay together 4 ever no matter what peopl say bouit yall they are justed jealous of you guys i dontr really get why peopl are mean to selena jsut cause your dating justin bieber so what it ainnt like there gonna get him justed ignore them selena.. so0 yall stya toether.. ok selena gomez and also juston bieber i wish yall two could copme to my birthday party it’s on march 17 almost here i really hope yall can come i live in fort benning i live on lower davis street go all the way down and i live in the circle theres a green car there please come it will be cool my sisters and i love yall so much hope you can make it will be one of the best birthdays ever :] love melisa whipple

Krichelle

Posted at 7:02 AM on February 6, 2012

Everyone says that Selena does not belong with Justin and he had to get back with his ex girlfriend by some reason Justin dumped her and now he is with Selena happy I think that they made a good couple. Jelena Bimez!!!!!! I am with you Smh