Johnny Depp's Kids Are Tired Of Captain Jack Sparrow!

Sat, November 5, 2011 10:00am EDT by 5 Comments

Everyone loves Johnny’s ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ character except for two important people… his kids! But why?

According to CelebrityBabyScoop.com, Johnny Depp’s two kids — 12-year-old Lily-Rose and 9-year-old Jack — no longer laugh at the beloved pirate character!

“Captain Jack doesn’t do it for them anymore,” he said. “They’re so used to him now. I have to make them laugh with new characters.”

And he revealed a surprising source of inspiration for his characters! “Some of the characters I’ve done in the past were born literally out of playing Barbie with my daughter,” he said. “And if a new character works, I think, ‘OK, I may put him in a drawer and use him again later.”

Who knew Johnny used Lily-Rose’s stamp of approval so much!?! But luckily other kids still love Captain Jack. “Little kids like to hear Captain Jack,” he said. “But what really freaks them out is when you go from Jack to Willy Wonka. Suddenly they’re like, ‘I’m not sure about this guy,'” he laughed.

HollyMoms, which Johnny Depp character is your kids’ favorite?

— Anna Moeslein

More Johnny Depp News:

1. Will Johnny Depp Ruin His Children’s Lives With Money?
  2. Orlando Bloom Is Named ‘Most Stylish Celebrity Dad!’ Do You Agree?
  3. Penelope Cruz Relives Her Pregnancy Pee-Pee Problem!

Abbie

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 7, 2012

I like Johnny depp. Tbh it doesn’t matter if it like jack to willy wonker Because it’s only acting
Well johnny keep up the good work!
I’m such a fan x

Zeah

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 22, 2012

I am in love with Johnny Depp’s new character Barnabis Collins! I am very excited to see Dark Shadows coming out soon.
I also am a fan of watching Johnny Depp star in Sleepy Hallow as Icabod Crane. Johnny Depp is just an amazing actor!

rebecca.w.

Posted at 9:53 AM on November 14, 2011

I love captain jack sparrow because johnny depp makes him run weird lol I think it makes him look retarted not johnny depp but his character lol sorry but that is my opinion lol lmao

MrsO

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 5, 2011

My Favorite Johnny Depp Character hands down is Captain Jack Sparrow. I Love every thing about Captain Jack Sparrow! I hope they make more Movies with him.

rackeal bailey

Posted at 12:12 PM on November 14, 2013

agreed jack sparrow is awesome I think that would be the best character he has ever done! other than Alice in wonder land thing…. the dance was AWESOME!