Robert Pattinson 'Pissed Off' Kristen Stewart — Find Out How!

Sat, November 5, 2011 3:52pm EDT by 13 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview
Loading video...

K-Stew reveals the one thing about Rob that annoys her!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were so in love shooting Breaking Dawn, but she’s revealed the one thing he does to her that makes her so mad!

K-Stew, 21, says Rob, 25, loves to pick on her about her British accent for Snow White And The Huntsman, PopSugar reports.

“He pissed me off so much throughout that whole process,” she said. “He’s heard it now and he’s like, ‘Wow – it’s pretty good,’ but initially I think he just likes to mess with me and I was so sensitive about it!”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — do you love the way these two tease each other?

– William Earl

More ‘Breaking Dawn!’

1. ‘Breaking Dawn:’ Which Star Has The Sexiest 2011 Magazine Cover? Vote!
  2. New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Video: Bella Gets Ready For Her Wedding!
  3. Kristen Stewart: Edward & Bella’s Honeymoon PDA Was ‘Gross!’

howawful

Posted at 1:37 PM on November 6, 2011

I can’t wait to see how bad her accent is.

sorry to dissapoint,not really

Posted at 6:55 PM on November 6, 2011

she actually sorta demonstrated her accent in one interview it sounded pretty good

Jen

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 11, 2011

Which interview was this? I am trying to look for it.

leticia

Posted at 12:59 PM on November 6, 2011

I think its cute how Rob shows his love for Kristen! She should thank him for admiring her roles and everything she does. I think its a way of knowing his attention is always on her.

t

Posted at 7:21 PM on November 5, 2011

video wont play :(

pau

Posted at 11:12 PM on November 5, 2011

yea. i know :( i wanna see it too

sharona

Posted at 12:42 AM on November 6, 2011

Yup, video linky no worky. O__o

jfgdu

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 6, 2011

ughhhh soo annoying

cristina

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 5, 2011

Yes it is typical Rob, Kristen irritate your jokes …… but it’s so cute!
Both are adorable and deserve all the best!!
Much luck to the couple!

Jen

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 5, 2011

I LOVE these two & hope soon they will STOP working & take a year or more off, get married &/or have babies, then have an awesome ”comeback”
I also sometimes ‘hate’ them because I’ll NEVER be LOVED the way we ALL KNOW they LOVE each other, its SO VERY RARE!
So are we taking bets on how much $$$ Breaking Dawn will make opening weekend?? I’ll say $85million? So Happy its almost here! Love Jen in Tulsa, OK

Major Nielson

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 5, 2011

That for sure it was going to be f her without a rubber…

LadyEpic

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 5, 2011

I think it’s so cute and funny because Rob had to do an American accent for Twilight, Kristen probably teased him a little. Now it’s reversed, some payback. Lol. Robsten :).

karen