Nicole Scherzinger: 'I Can't Wait' To Perform On 'The X Factor' This Season!

Fri, November 4, 2011 4:59pm EDT by 6 Comments
Nicole Scherzinger Performing X Factor

Nicole Scherzinger confirmed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com she’s going to perform on stage during ‘The X Factor’ sometime soon!

Nicole Scherzinger may be the “over 30s” group mentor on The X Factor, but the 33-year-old singer is still in her performing prime and told us she’s excited to show off her skills on the show this season.

“I try to perform every week,” Nicole jokingly told HollywoodLife.com after the results show Nov. 3, when we asked her if we’d be seeing her on stage. She added, “You know, I can’t wait! I have my album coming soon, so YES!”

Nicole’s co-star (and “rival”), Simon Cowell, was quick to retort. “You are ACTUALLY going to perform on stage?” he asked.

“I would perform every night!” Nicole responded. “Where is the mic right now?”

Are YOU excited to see Nicole break it down on The X Factor stage? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More ‘The X Factor’!

1. ‘X Factor’ Results: inTENsity & Stereo Hogzz Battle It Out To Stay!
  2. ‘X Factor’ Recap: Rachel Crow & Astro Shine, But What Top 12 Contestant Is Going Home?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Favorite Rachel Crow: I Want To Sing With Eminem!

linda

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 8, 2011

Simon I never liked you on American idol but you do have a heart,something I’m so glad 2 see with these girls. You are the greatest mentor I just wish Nicole was as good as you . SHE KNOWS RACHEL OUT SHINED MARCUS HELLO WAKE UP N

cheryl

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 1, 2011

I hope that my email gets to the right hands. I have felt from day one that Nicole is a phony and a drama queen. after tonight I also think that she is a vindictive witch! One “Paula” is enough, but this woman is even more dramatic and fake then Paula!! simon is way too sharp to keep her on the show. while she may be “eye candy”, she is not a good mentor and when it comes to judging she lets her emotions rule her decisions. I love Simon and sincerely hope that he sees that Nicole is ruining his show. I haven’t a clue why he got rid of the first judge whose name I believe was cheryl. she seemed authentic and I believe that that is important. Drew went home tonight because Paula and Nicole wanted to hurt simon. clearly she could have won the whole thing while Marcus will no doubt be going home next week. I sincerely hope that changes are made for next season starting with the firing of Nicole. In fact; there has to be 3 better judges then the three that are there now. PLEASE get rid of that inept Nicole. the concept of the show appears to have become a contest between the judges and not the contestants. drew went home for the wrong reasons. I am so disgusted and I know that I speak for many other fans of the show and of Simon!!!!!

anahi

Posted at 12:58 AM on November 6, 2011

You sing so pretty (: I love you

juramoar

Posted at 9:44 AM on November 5, 2011

Cheryl is the best of the best… Nicole is a stoler bit***. The next year the only one judge that is not continuo leading is gonna be her …. Simon loves Cheryl. He’s gonna make everything for bring her back

jackie

Posted at 8:25 PM on November 4, 2011

I love Nicole and she was a great judge on UK X Factor. I wish people would stop hating on her just because of that dreadful woman Cheryl Cole. Nicole is ten times better than Cheryl and Nicole can sing.

teri

Posted at 5:57 AM on November 5, 2011

I agree she has the whole package.