Kristen Stewart: Edward & Bella's Honeymoon PDA Was 'Gross!'

Fri, November 4, 2011 9:45am EST by 6 Comments
Breaking Dawn Sex

K-Stew revealed her true feelings about the ‘Breaking Dawn’ newlyweds on the Nov. 3 ‘Tonight Show!’

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson obviously have great onscreen chemistry, but Kristen says that Edward and Bella’s lovey-dovey attitude in Breaking Dawn can be a bit of a turn-off!

K-Stew, 21, was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Nov. 3, and she admitted that their love was a bit unsettling!

“It’s a trick to watch [Edward & Bella] so happy,” she says. “We’ve really reached this state of bliss and it’s like, ‘OK guys — this is kind of gross.’”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — do you think Bella and Edward’s PDA is gross?

– William Earl

More ‘Breaking Dawn’ News!

1. Kristen Stewart: Being Pregnant In ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wasn’t Sexy!
  2. Does Robert Pattinson Want To Make More ‘Twilight’ Movies?
  3. Robert Pattinson: I Need To Work On My Abs! New Interview!

Naila

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 16, 2012

Emma.. right with you . after this post.. I shall be silent to such iotnusinrs!.. RnKrT BE GONE WITH YOU, WE DON’T NEED YOUR KIND OF RIFF RAFF POLLUTING OUR HAPPY SITE.’ (But if you really feel like posting your immaturity for the world to see, you can..but not only are you wasting your own time you are making me LAUGH! Your posts are having an adverse effect and you DON T EVEN REALISE IT!! you remind me of some Special Ed kids I used to teach.. they had severe delusional and teenage angst problems too..I wonder if you are statemented too?.. wondering over )

Pamela Hobbs

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 14, 2011

I am a huge Twilight Fan. I would let Character Edward Cullen bite me anywhere he wanted to.
I cannot wait yo own the entire CD collection.
Love Twilight.
All the Characters are absolutely beautiful. I’m so jealous of Written Stewart. God bless her.

regina

Posted at 6:28 AM on November 7, 2011

OH MY GOD! SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS! THAT DRESS WAS JUST AMAZING ON HER!

dee

Posted at 2:02 AM on November 6, 2011

I can’t wait to see Edward and Bella’s pda in BD!!! Not sure why she would say this. Saw the vote and most agree with me. I’m gonna totally love seeing it!! So special and been waiting for their marriage! But I do think Kristen is a sweet person and down to earth. An amazing actress and strong young woman! Totally love her in the Twilight Saga and in general. Saw her on Jay and she did a really good job. She has some humor and I laughed!

crizo

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 4, 2011

she is a super gorgeous girl ,great personality, sweet as can be she is everything that any girl want to be period .GO kristen stewart and please never change

Shilo

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 5, 2011

Completely agree with everything you said Crizo. She truly is an inspiration…