Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser Mariah Yeater: Paternity Suits Run In Her Family!

Fri, November 4, 2011 8:24am EDT by 44 Comments
Justin Bieber Baby

ninad

Posted at 7:33 PM on November 13, 2011

LMAO at all these dumb little girls getting into a tizzy about Justin’s baby daddy drama! Death threats and pledges of eternal love= L.O.S.E.R.S!!! ha ha ha!!!

teodora

Posted at 5:59 AM on November 12, 2011

you now what’s reallu supid people reallly belived that justin was the father i really wonder what hey think now after accusing him and beliving all this crap and now it’s come out that it is 100% false

selina

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 15, 2011

justins hot

Jancee

Posted at 11:52 AM on November 11, 2011

Okay, hold on but I have 2 things to say.
FIRST-wouldn’t this be an entirely different story if the man were 20 and the girl 17? Excuse me but if Justin is the father doesn’t that mean that she broke the law in the lines of statutory rape?
SECOND-I guess it’s true what they say, any publicity is good publicity, I would never have listened to Beiber’s song, but now I have to admit, he is a little cutie-pie, and yes his music is good!
I wouldn’t be suprised if the whole thing was just a publicity stunt

rebecca

Posted at 6:37 PM on November 10, 2011

wait wait wait stop the madness and explain all this to me: SINCE WHEN COULD U GET ARRESTED 4 SLAPPING SOMEONE?!

ILOVEJUSTINBIEBER

Posted at 9:13 PM on December 5, 2011

i know right how could you get arrested for slapping someone and she looks like 40 years old justin bieber probably had girls 10 times more pretty all up on him so why would her choose her ok jjustin bieber is a good guy he would never do this type of thing…………….I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!

marisa

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 9, 2011

o my good

Marylee

Posted at 10:01 AM on November 9, 2011

I dont think he would do something like this. but if it is to be true, he needs to be there for the baby:) the baby has no fault in whats going on, selena will have to either stay with him or leave him. It would be dumb for him to be saying its not true to the world then it to come out he is the father. just hope he’s not lying to selena. the hell with the world if he lies to us just not to hurt selena:)!!

Allie

Posted at 2:37 PM on November 8, 2011

This girl is flipping outrageous. Why is she doing this! Leave poor Justin alone! He probably never even met this person! It’s driving me nuts how dumb she is. First she blames it on her ex boyfriend now she’s blaming it on Justin Bieber?! What is her deal? No matter what happens with this situation I will always love you Justin <3

jasmine

Posted at 12:06 AM on November 10, 2011

Yes, that women i’m going to slap her all blame to Justin .Justin i’ll support u.

nicky

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 7, 2011

Just when I lose all faith in the world, the last person you think of turns their back on you. What has the world come to…?
I’m split 50% is the baby Justins or not?
Sorry but these days I can beverages tell, sad really, I want to believe its not true, I probably would have two years ago, but in light of recent events I just don’t know any more.

tine

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 7, 2011

no big fan of justin bieber. i strongly dislike him but i don’t think he’d do such thing. this acussation is just PLAIN stupid.

maya

Posted at 1:31 PM on November 7, 2011

Oi, mariah stop spreading a load of bull about justin. I have seen it on the internet already, you told your ex that it was his baby then when he denied it you said it was justins. First of all the baby has ginger hair and justin hasnt got any, and the baby does not look anything like him. And if them paternity tests show up as positive then you have faked them, it has been done before. Oh and if you were telling the truth, then you would of told everything as soon as you found out wouldnt you. Nobody is going to believe you anyway do just drop the act and shut it!!! BELIEBERS ARE WITH HIM 100% c’mon @justinbieber you do not deserve to be in that position and you say your 20 you look about 40!!! told you that you were a fake!you will go to jail and pparently you have already been there

mina

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 9, 2011

totaly shes like yhe oldest looking 20 year old out there and i cant believe how for people would go just for attention, its sickning

Phil

Posted at 11:33 AM on January 21, 2012

go get Her J B show the faker that She is.