Selena Gomez Dumped Justin Bieber After His Baby Scandal? The Truth!

Fri, November 4, 2011 11:59pm EST by 665 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Break Up

Selena Gomez reportedly broke up with Justin Bieber after the news broke of his paternity lawsuit! But we know the truth…

Say it ain’t so! We seriously doubt this…but after eight glorious months of dating, Selena Gomez broke up with Justin Bieber because of his paternity scandal, reports RadarOnline.

“Selena ended it abruptly. She broke the news to Justin just in the past 24 hours,” a source said.

Justin, 17, is currently being accused by a girl named Mariah Yeater of getting her pregnant last year during a concert in Los Angeles. She is demanding the Biebs take a paternity test to prove he’s not the father of the child. Apparently, Selena, 19, did not want to weather the storm with him.

“His camp is in damage control mode and attempting to convince her to stick around in the relationship for a few more weeks, because they fear it will be seen as an admission that something indeed took place between Justin and the woman who is alleging that he’s the father of her baby,” the source said. “Justin has insisted to Selena that the woman’s allegations are simply not true.”

That said, we have a hard time believing Selena would break up with Justin over something like this. Just yesterday, she retweeted something talking about “Jelena.” Plus, Justin rapped about “his girl” being “perfectly perfect” on Power 106 FM earlier this week.

HollywoodLife.com has heard from insiders in both Justin and Selena’s camp who say there isn’t any truth to the story. A source in Selena’s camp tells us things between Justin and Selena haven’t been fantastic lately, but they are still technically together.

“There has been tension, but no official break-up. Between the paternity story, the EMAs prep and Selena’s stalker, things have been very hectic and confusing,” the insider says.

Do YOU think Selena would dump Justin over the paternity scandal?

UPDATES: RadarOnline.com is now reporting that Justin has denied the breakup reports to his friends. Meanwhile, Us Weekly reached out to Selena’s rep who denied the report. We’re glad this was just a nasty rumor!

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Selena Gomez!

1. Selena Gomez Had A ‘Great Day’ Seeing Justin Bieber In Canada!
  2. Justin Bieber Plans New Special Dates For Selena Gomez — And We Know What They Are!
  3. Selena Gomez Adopts A Puppy With Justin Bieber!

precious

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 11, 2012

You. Must. Be. Stuped. For. Dumping. Selena

jorden

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 31, 2012

i tjink selena should dump his sorry but

aydn

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 10, 2012

hi selena are u single

sara

Posted at 1:00 PM on July 9, 2012

They both are amazing! But I just think they need a break for a while :(

A.J.

Posted at 6:19 PM on June 24, 2012

They should not break up! Even because of that!!

emiii

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 20, 2012

i think that rather they break up or not it’s non of our business it depends on them if selena decides to break up with justin for this i’d say that she has no confidence in him at all because she would break up with him without even knowing the truth to this but mensen (DutchVersionForPeople) we have to put all of our trust and hope for’em i hate to admit it but too don’t want to see JB and SG break with each other they are really a goob combination wel that’s what it think wel see yaa later ;) .

jacqui

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 19, 2012

justin has a great smile. selena is so lucky 2 have him…

Jacqui

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 19, 2012

To Selena,
You are literally my idol! You and Justin make such a cute couple! I don’t want to see you two break up, and I totally support jelena. my boyfriend recently broke up with me so now im crushed. i don’t want you two to end up like that!

Your biggest fan,
Jacqui, age 11 (turning 12 in a couple of days!)

jacqui

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 19, 2012

selena is my idol, and jelena is amazing!!! I don’t want them 2 break up!!

love

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 6, 2012

i have good news it not jbs baby it team jackob baby

kmarma

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 4, 2012

i think the should break up the are not good for each other i hate selena gomez and i hate jb that why i think they should break up

love

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 5, 2012

i realy argee

jacqui

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 19, 2012

if u hate selena gomez then u suck!!

Julia

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 2, 2012

not true 1st of all I love justin
2 my sister is a big fan and reeds al about them
and 3 they have not broke up rumors Selena is defiantly using justin
so she is more famuse duh have u guys ever thought?????

love

Posted at 12:00 AM on June 6, 2012

i dont agree

Maddelen Nilsen Løeng

Posted at 10:20 AM on June 1, 2012

This is stupid at Selena Gomez broke up with Justin Bieber. I am a big fan with Justin Bieber….. Vil JustinSelena have the baby.?

Arahia

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 30, 2012

I think they were a good couple

jacqui

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 19, 2012

me 2 haters gonna hate but jelena is a great couple

Samantha

Posted at 11:55 PM on May 15, 2012

She broke up with him that’s not right just for a baby drama now she by he own

Megan Nicole

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 15, 2012

Aww I don’t want them to brake up :(

Mousiiey Franey

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 14, 2012

Why Would This Girl Go Through So Much Trouble To Prove That ”Justin Bieber” Is The Father Of Her Kid?. An Really I Think It May Be True If She Is Keeping To It An His Scared Of Talking Care Of His Responerbity!! Be A Man ”Justin” An Tell The Truth Nothing’s More Shame Then Getting Caught Out On T.v In Front Of All Your Fan’s!! An Why Arnt People Qustioning The Bounce That Apperntly Let Her Back Stage? Like She Told Reporter’s….

Theresa

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 8, 2012

I really think you two are the cutest couple EVER!! So you should stay together!!! I support Jelena!!!

Jelena

Posted at 7:26 AM on May 13, 2012

Me Too I Support JELENA!!!

Taylor

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 5, 2012

Selena,
I definitely think that you should stay with Justin. I definitely believe that it is not his baby. That chick is just trying to get people to think that Justin knocked her up to make her seem as hot as you or something. But, knowing how Justin is, it definitely doesn’t seem like something he would do from my point of view. Now I know that this is Justin & your relationship… and i respect that… but, I’m huge fans of you both, and I think Justin is extremely lucky to have a girl like you and you are extremely lucky to have a guy like him. You guys are THE best celebrity couple ever. So, I don’t think you should end the relationship of you guys over some freak lady. Let her lie all she wants, it’s not the truth. Justin is yours no matter what that stupid lady wants to say.
Love, Taylor… 12 years old. Your biggest fan. <3

Giselle

Posted at 9:04 PM on May 8, 2012

No Offense But You Are Stupid You Could Just Say “Yes I Think Justin And Selena Shoul Not Break Up ” Instead Of Writing Your Bull Crap [:

jacqui

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 19, 2012

i totally agree. im your biggest fan, and no one should mess with jelena!!! all of u haters r idiots. actually, sorry, that was mean! but u should b supporting those 2!

Ddd

Posted at 9:27 AM on May 5, 2012

They didn’t break up. Selena always stood by JB. He is soooo lucky to hav her
Love you JELENA

Ddd

Posted at 9:23 AM on May 5, 2012

They didn’t break up. Selena always stood by JB. He is soooo lucky to hav her.
Love you JELENA

jacqui

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 19, 2012

my words exactly. ur so right.

industrial water softener

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 1, 2012

I have read some just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you put to make any such great informative site.

Donald

Posted at 8:35 AM on April 30, 2012

I really lyk selena and justin they fit perfectly they should go back together

Shotony dynasty

Posted at 3:06 AM on April 28, 2012

I like them…am nt happy they broke up

SARA

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 25, 2012

I LIKE SELENA BUT NOT JB AND I AM GLAD THAT THEY BROK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amber

Posted at 6:57 PM on May 5, 2012

they dinnt

lina

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 6, 2012

about sara if you dont love justen bieber then that doesnt mean that selena doesnt like him too!!!!!!

selena im from your bigest fans but if i were you i wouldnt beleive any lie from those people who wnat you to break up with justen bieber because they are jealues from the amazing realetionship of you guys have so i wish if you two romantic couple will never broke up ever.:D;)

love lina 13 years old;)

EMMA

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 25, 2012

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BEIBER BUT MY AUNT LOVES YOU MORE LOL

anajea

Posted at 10:21 AM on May 9, 2012

i think yall are a good couple selena and jb dont believe nobody because yall are a good couple yall both are my biggest fans so stay together until ferther notice luv yall oh and i sent u a friend request on fb plz add me ur my # 1 fan i will always luz u selena lol