'X Factor' Results: inTENsity & Stereo Hogzz Battle It Out To Stay!

Thu, November 3, 2011 9:33pm EST by 6 Comments
X Factor inTENsity

Were YOU pleased with the conclusion of the first-ever ‘The X Factor’ results show?

Two of Paula Abdul‘s groups, the Stereo Hogzz and inTENsity, were in the bottom two during the first The X Factor results show Nov. 3, which made it feel like a battle between Boyz II Men and The Mickey Mouse Club. Unfortunately, the judges’ picks left us with a LOT of sad faces.

That’s right, after barely any deliberation, Paula and L.A. Reid gave inTENsity, the group made up of 10 adorable kids, the boot — leaving Simon Cowell shaking his head.

I was on Simon’s side on this one. Stereo Hogzz are great, but based on their weak performance last night, they should have been given the ax. Actually, I was surprised LeRoy Bell and Lakoda Rayne made it through to another week…neither of the groups in the bottom two should have been there.

What did YOU think of the judges’ (and America’s) decision to send inTENsity home?

Loading video...

Mimi

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 18, 2012

I say that, I didn’t been on this westibe for a long period, however, it was basically another delight to discover such an incredible elements as well as ignore it again. Many thanks a lot for facilitating making people recognise that excellent thoughts.

Ann

Posted at 3:14 AM on November 4, 2011

I can’t believe that 2 great groups were in the bottom while some horrible solo acts were safe. Just proves what a huge mental block Americans have for group performers. How sad!

surprised

Posted at 12:54 AM on November 4, 2011

if anyone went home tonight I thought it would be Lakoda rayne after all their performance was a bit off..

I was really surprised that it was intensity got sent home.. let alone that they and steroe hogzz were in the bottom 2
Those two are among my favorites…and I least thought that intensity would make it another week or two…they are so fun to watch… :(

Confused

Posted at 10:26 PM on November 3, 2011

did anyone else see a stereo hogzz member throw outa gang sign at the end?

benise

Posted at 6:54 PM on November 4, 2011

No I did not! They are not gang members.

rita

Posted at 9:45 PM on November 4, 2011

they threw out an MS-13 sign as the credits were about to end! I saw it too! I’m surprised no one has caught this yet…