'Octomom' Is So Broke That Dr. Drew Does Intervention! Watch Video!

Thu, November 3, 2011 1:55pm EDT by 11 Comments
Octomom

With 14 kids to feed, she’s desperate for money! She can’t even afford to fix the bathroom faucet!

On Oct. 2, ‘Octomom’ Nadya Suleman appeared on Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers to shared details of her hectic life raising 14 kids! “Because my life is so multi-layered, it would be mostly overwhelming for any human to conceptualize,” she shared. And, according to her, she’s struggling to make ends meet!

She said finances were the biggest challenge. Her monthly expenses include a $3,000 mortgage, $3,000 for the kids’ school and about $3,000 toward food. With all of those costs, there’s nothing left for much else.

Dr. Drew Pinksy decided to step in and help the mother out. He offered her schooling for certification in personal training, a year’s worth of cleaning services and a year of child care services! “I’ve seen how you suffer, that’s why we wanted to do this,” he told her. “We want to make this survivable. Your survival. Your kids survival.”

Wow! HollyMoms, how would you manage raising 14 kids?

-Anna Moeslein

More Octomom stories:

1. Octomom Bashes Casey Anthony: ‘I’d Die For My Kids, She Makes Me Sick!’ But Is She Fit To Preach?
  2. ‘Octomom’ Says She Was Drugged While Consenting To Embryo Implants! Shocking Claim!
  3. Octomom REALLY DID Say Her Kids Are ‘Disgusting’ — It’s All Caught On Tape!

livie

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 14, 2012

this woman makes me sick – and shame on you dr drew for helping this walkng disaster. I used to respect you , Im losing my home , we are starving ,and broke, would you help someone that is not a celebrity or has made it into the news shehas been given houses ,day care , clothes , gifts etc. Hell Dr Phil helped her too , she is not broke . I havent had a new pair of shoes in over 18 years .Would you help me ?

aramiss

Posted at 3:33 AM on June 26, 2012

plz stop feeling sorry for ur self. most of us don’t have that kinda support. gotta go get it urself!!! always

cat

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 4, 2011

She was on Oprah a year or so ago with Suze Orman saying that she was going to change, she wanted to change, etc.

Obviously she hasn’t changed.

Paula

Posted at 6:41 PM on November 4, 2011

I am happy to see that Dr Drew got some help for her. She has not sold her children to the highest bidder, has not claimed to do it all, claimed to be a single mother on any network show that would have her. She has actually struggled. She is not spending her days twittering, running around in hooker heels, leaving her kids for days at a time.

Jess

Posted at 10:28 PM on November 4, 2011

Yea, so she’s not Kate Gosslin… way to make a point. Or not. Kate and Jon had 2 children before trying again, not 6. It’s pathetic people like you who support the actions of nut jobs like this woman. She wanted to be a baby machine? Then she should support herself. Or YOU can support her but not the rest of us.

aramiss

Posted at 3:37 AM on June 26, 2012

im not any way in support for this nutty mom. but what dumb things have kids done? at least kids need and deserve support so they can all grow up to be a responsible functioning human beings

ugh

Posted at 11:56 AM on November 4, 2011

Pathetic… That woman makes me sick. I do feel bad for all her children, but she does not deserve a dime!!

bubbles

Posted at 10:45 AM on November 4, 2011

Notice how apprehensive she gets the second a au pair nanny is mentioned. She sounds like she doesn’t even want that at all, she would rather her kids get less of that one on one stimulation they need than to let someone else help with her kids at all. She is probably worried that they will like au pair better or some of her shitty parenting strategies will be reported to authorities.

Laurie

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 4, 2011

If she really is struggling that much, maybe she needs to drop the “Private School” and send them to public school like the rest of us that don’t get “freebies” from Dr. Drew!

ashley

Posted at 6:52 PM on November 3, 2011

Well I am sure it was a struggle with six kids so her dumb self goes and has 8 more. Now you don’t know what you are gonna do? I love my son and I want more kids,but I can’t afford it right now, so therefore I don’t have more. The only reason why I feel like she should get the help is because of those poor kids. They didn’t ask to be here, so I do feel like they deserve the help. This women didn’t only mess her life up, but the kids struggle too.

Tangible

Posted at 2:13 PM on November 3, 2011

I can’t figure out who I am more disgusted with, her or Dr. Drew. She is in the mess because of what SHE did. He doesn’t need to be helping her. This makes me sick….SHE makes me sick….