Justin Bieber's Abs Are RIPPED — OMG!

Thu, November 3, 2011 2:29pm EDT by 10 Comments
Justin Bieber Shirtless Pic

Check out this hot new pic of Justin Bieber showing off his eight pack! Are you as impressed as we are?

No wonder Selena Gomez is madly in love with Justin Bieber! Not only is he insanely talented, he’s got a body of steel! We’re used to seeing the Biebs looking scrawny and young, but from the looks of this new pic, the 17-year-old boy wonder has been pumping mad iron at the gym.

Although we’re not sure when this pic was taken, the girl in the photo looks like Justin’s publicist, Melissa Victor, who was recently visiting him in Los Angeles.

What do you think of Justin’s ripped new body? Sound off below!

Go Crazy For More On The Biebs!

1. Selena Gomez Misses Justin Bieber On ‘DWTS’ For Sexy Red Carpet!
  2. Woman Claims Justin Bieber Is The Father Of Her Baby!
  3. Justin Bieber’s ‘Under The Mistletoe’ Album Is Amazing!

Real man

Posted at 9:17 AM on June 15, 2012

Abs on skinny Guy are like boobs on a fat girl.

download

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 9, 2012

Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst people consider issues that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Hitchcock/hiker

Posted at 6:56 AM on January 15, 2012

These photos should stop coming out in a year or so. You know, when Justin/e’s breasts finally develop. But still, that’s one ripped lesbian.

Samantha

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 17, 2011

Are you serious? 8 pack? It’s not even a 6 pack.

puppy girl

Posted at 6:06 AM on November 10, 2011

justin is all mine

Heavenly

Posted at 2:40 PM on November 5, 2011

selena and Justin r an adoeable couple he likes who he likes but he will always be in my heart I LOVE YOU JUSTIN call me at 8064003126 of track me on facebook and we can talk and get to know each other I WILL ALWAYS BE A BILIBER JUSTIN call me

Heavenly

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 5, 2011

You r so hot I would love to meet you will you sing at my birthday party if so post on facebook

tatyanna

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 4, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. BUT SELENA GOMEZ NEED TO LEAVE MY HUSBENT ALONE. JUSTIN IF YOU READ THIS PLEAS CALL OR TRACK OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER KK. LOVE U =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

taleah

Posted at 7:17 PM on November 4, 2011

oh my lorrrrrrd. -dies-

Anonymous

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 3, 2011

Oh danggggg! That’s one smokin’ HOT body! I love his new eight pack because I’m a belieber. :)