Did Justin Bieber Mention His Baby Mama Drama In Rap Video?

Thu, November 3, 2011 10:44am EDT by 7 Comments
Justin Bieber Baby Rap
Loading video...

Listen closely, it sounds like he dismisses the rumors that he fathered a love child!

Justin Bieber showed off his rapping skills during a radio interview on Power 106 FM and brought up numerous topics, including girlfriend Selena Gomez. But upon closer examination of the lyrics, we think he uses the rap to deny he has a baby!

“It’s not mine,” Justin freestyled during his interview (At the 1:49 mark). Is he talking about the accusation that he fathered a child with Mariah Yeater?

“let’s be clear. i love hip hop and i write my own rhymes [sic],” Justin tweeted with a link to the video. See, he’s definitely addressing the rumors, since he wrote the rap!

Mariah has come forward claiming she had sex with Justin backstage at one of concerts and as a result, has a 3-month-old son.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

– Denise Warner

More Justin Bieber News!

1. Justin Bieber Shoots ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ Video With Mariah Carey!
  2. Justin Bieber Baby? Biebs Denies Fathering Mariah Yeater’s Baby!
  3. Justin Bieber Freestyle Raps About Selena Gomez — WATCH!

lily tagherus

Posted at 2:06 AM on November 6, 2011

I love the rap. Justin is just great.
I wished that the papparazzi leave him alone with this rumor. This is a set up by a large News organizations…

Justin is making all of us feel positive and loved with his loving nature.
Whatever comes out, we love JUSTIN!!!! We are behind him forever.

Dijonnaise Williams Bieber

Posted at 3:27 PM on November 4, 2011

That’s My Baby I luV u jb

THAT WAZ THE BEST RAP OF ALL TIME YOU WILL MAKE HISTORY jb I Luv U

GO!!!!!! justin!!!

Selala

Posted at 4:02 AM on November 4, 2011

We all know Justin is my baby daddy. GTFO Mariah. -Selala

HollywoodLifers=FOOL

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 3, 2011

LOL I think this article is not funny .just stupid

Sarah

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 3, 2011

Context HL, do you just like causing drama?
He’s talking about the photographer incident where he got attacked pretty much and defended himself against the behavior of a paparazzi. The pap defended himself by saying it was his first time, he couldnt operate the camera etc. Didn’t you hear the whole line?

Dijonnaise Williams

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 3, 2011

That’s my baby he is amazing and that was the best i ever heard in my Life I luv U JB!!!!

WTF?

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 3, 2011

Isn’t it about your bedtime? What are you,8? His baby’s mama needs therapy.