Ashley went for a retro look at the 2011 Avon Foundation Awards gala on Nov. 2 — get the look!
Ashley Greene wears her hair in soft rippling waves that takes her look back a few decades. Her makeup is soft and bronzed and her berry lips warm up the look for fall. Do you love her hairstyle? Celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson created the look. Can’t get enough of her makeup? mark cosmetics celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh did Ashley’s makeup. Get her complete look below!
Hair by Ted Gibson:
- To start, blow dry hair and use a curling iron set the hair. Then, start with ted gibson build it blowdrying agent all over the hair. Next, use ted gibson fix it gel from the mid length of the hair to the ends and blow dry with a medium round brush.
- Create a deep side part and use a curling iron on the entire head, curling all the hair towards the face.
- Then brush the hair out with the head upside down to create volume from the base of the neck to the front hairline.
- Lastly, spray with ted gibson beautiful hold hairspray, brush hair out again and set the hair using ted gibson beautiful hold hairspray.
Makeup by Mai Quynh:
- ”I prepped Ashley’s face by applying mark Calm & Composed Super Soothing Moisturizer all over her skin. After creating a moisturized canvas, I applied mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation in Natural as a base. Next, I dabbed mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around Ashley’s nose and under her eyes. I set the look by dusting mark Matte-Nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Natural Buff.”.
- “To create a luminous glow, I brushed Ashley’s cheeks with mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied Up.”.
- “I started by lining Ashley’s lash lines, inner eyelid and crease with a variety of shades from the mark On The Dot Eye Color Compact. Next, I applied mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Entourage to create a glamorous eye. I finished Ashley’s eyes with two coats of mark Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.”.
- “For Ashley’s lips, I used mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Bare for a natural pout.”.