For the Princess Grace Awards Gala on Nov. 1, Anne wore a look worthy of the royal occasion. See how it was done!
Celebrity makeup artist Hung Vanngo created Anne Hathaway‘s look for the evening. See what he did, what products he used and shop them out!
“Anne wore a beautiful Valentino dress last night,” says Hung. “We decided to keep the hair and makeup simple but have somewhat of a ‘fairy-tale princess’ feeling with a modern twist. Fresh, dewy, natural gorgeous skin.”
- “I prepped Anne’s skin with La Mer Moisturizing Cream, Clinique All About Eyes, and Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment. After prepping the skin, I mixed a tiny bit of MAC Strobe Cream with Cle de Peau Silky Cream Foundation in O10 to apply sparingly on face and neck. Then Cle de Peau Concealer in Ivory to cover under eyes, around the nose.”
- “For the cheeks, I applied Stila Convertible Color in Gladiola , then a tiny flush of Stila Custom Color Blush in Coral to set the cream blush. I also used Smashbox Artificial Light Powder in Frost on the apples of the cheek, cheekbones, forehead to make the skin even more luminous.”
- “For the eyes, I applied MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in Sweet Satisfaction all over the eyelids and corner of eyes, then MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in Make Your Mark all around the lash lines, focusing on the upper lash lines. To finish the eyes, I applied two coats of Lancôme Definicils Mascara in Deep Brown.”
- “The lip color is Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Red Red Red. Anne has full gorgeous lips so I applied it like a stain with my finger instead a lip brush, more intense in the center of the lip. The whole idea is to keep the lips still looking not heavy even though she is wearing red lipstick.”
- “To finish the makeup, I powdered the t-zone with Shiseido Translucent Loose Powder. I had such a nice time doing Anne’s makeup. I think she looked absolutely radiant!”