Taylor Lautner Admits: 'I'm Single!'

Wed, November 2, 2011 10:19pm EDT by 51 Comments
Taylor Lautner Girlfriend

Hooray! While on Jay Leno Nov. 2, Taylor Lautner got quizzed by Martha Stewart about his love life on Jay Leno’s Nov 2 show! Did his answer thrill you?

Taylor Lautner made a lot of people very happy Nov. 2. After the 19-year-old Twilight hunk had already finished his interview with Jay Leno, Jay’s other guest, Martha Stewart asked the one question on everyone’s mind: is he single?

“I have no one currently. Sad,” Taylor admitted. Meanwhile, the crowd went nuts.

According to our on-set spy, Taylor also dished about his new facial hair while the cameras were off. “I just like the stubble,” he said, when Jay asked if he was planning on growing a beard. “I like having a five o’clock shadow.”

What did YOU think of Taylor’s Breaking Dawn interview on The Tonight Show?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Taylor Lautner News!

1. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner & ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast To Be On Ellen Nov. 18!
  2. Taylor Lautner Reveals His Best Halloween Costume!
  3. Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner Are Getting Handprints In Hollywood!

alejandra espinosa

Posted at 8:01 PM on December 31, 2011

taylor is so hot that i want to have a kiss with him . he is sooooooooooooooo seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy.

alejandra espinosa

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 31, 2011

taylor is so hot that i want to have sex with him . he is sooooooooooooooo seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy.

Mitchelle

Posted at 3:41 AM on December 26, 2011

People never sieze 2 amaze me i dnt thnk it is any body buiz if he is gay,bisexual or straight.i mean it clear he is tryin 2 please hs fan nd he human for god sake.left alone 2 me i dnt even thnk he shld makd hs relationship public.and so none of u knw hm stp guesing hs sexuality it nt ur buisnes.i thnk hes a great actor by d way

bridget

Posted at 1:34 PM on December 4, 2011

o my gush THANK THE LORD he is still single i love him so much i want you to get as much dirt on him as you can because i want to crush anyone who gets in my way of marrying the dued.i heard there was also some gossip about this other chick but i guess thier not in a relationship after all i think somebody should ask him if he has any interests in anyone.

katelynn

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 19, 2011

yes i know hes so hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt im not even lying

josie jewell grogg

Posted at 12:37 AM on November 27, 2011

THANK GOD i have two Taylor Lautner posters and im in love with him. i am determined to meet him before i die. i am a die hard jacob fan. he was my celeb crush when he was shark boy and has been. i will never give up on Taylor Lautner even if meeting him is a 1:1,000,000 i wont care. my friend says im superficial because i like Taylor Lautner instead of Robert Pattinson. Taylor Lautner is just sooo hot and he is funny, devoted, sweet, and he has many more amazing traits. i may seem obsessed but i truly am in love with Taylor Lautner. WISH ME LUCK TO EVER MEET HIM. <3 <3 <3 :] :] :]

bridget

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 4, 2011

hey im in love with him toooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzanne pequeno

Posted at 10:37 PM on November 26, 2011

Well I say he has some time to decide who he wants to devote his time too, not all guys r the same, maybe he would date someone that’s not so much a fan or famous, but he is young and has his whole life to find that someone, its cute and amazing how fans hope and wish he was there bf, he is handsome, and is charming, but the world doesn’t know his future, so I hope he finds the right girl in the future :) good luck

Guest

Posted at 1:49 PM on November 25, 2011

@aquarius64 & anon, I don’t think TL have anything with that Ashley chick. Especially if she’s one of TS besties. TS has said before that there is an unwritten rules about dating a friends ex. “if you cry over a guy, then your friends can’t date him”. We all know through BTD that she did cried over TL, so unless this Ashley chick no longer friends with TS…..but I doubt it.

@bd, you’re not making any sense. You were saying TL will not stop trying to find the right gal for himself, and yet he already have this “other” person apparently he’s waiting for her to give an order for when he can move out?
So are you saying he’s lying about his single status and currently already in a relationship with this mysterious person? An ex or someone new?

Posted at 12:05 AM on November 7, 2011

Dont worry he’ll learn in time that not everything is dating some famous starlet

RxQueen

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 7, 2011

i really hope so.

Brlla

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 26, 2011

I totally agree with you. Sometimes these “Stars” have to step outside their horizon, if they want to find the “Right” one. Why are Stars obliged to date Stars? Ugh!! So many nice Normal girls out there!!

aquarius64

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 6, 2011

This Ashley girl, please not another opportunist. I thought he learned his lesson from Silly Lily. And the lessons of dating besties (Swift and Gomez, anyone?) I hope this is not true.

Sydney Jordan

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 6, 2011

I think its a good thing that Taylor is single.

* I honestly think he will never date anyone that is not famous.

Alright

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 6, 2011

I agree completely.

Amy

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 21, 2011

i think that taylor needs a fan like girlfriend, you know a fan that’s supportive, devoted, dedicated to him. in anything that he does. like i do with some of the famous people.

kaii taii

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 6, 2011

I think if he says he’s single then I’ll take that. Why should he publicise every date he goes on…everyone will know when he finds someone he cares about. The poor guy is only 19 years old and in my opinion too young to even think about finding ‘the one’ Just chill & enjoy yourself while you’re young Taylor!

karma

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 6, 2011

Sorry I mess up that last comment.

karma

Posted at 10:15 AM on November 6, 2011

I’m sorry but I think this chick or TL is that stupid enough to have their career’s go up in flames because we all know if you screw Swifty over that’s it the media and fans will turn against you (cough joe,cough comila).

anyonmous

Posted at 11:21 PM on November 5, 2011

I don’t think it’s Swift ,she made it clear on Ellen that she’s does not have a boyfriend and don’t want one.Sara on the other hand ,I still think she have feelings for him but the long distance truly didn’t work out for them.

I have this feeling this person could be this Ashley chick ,if you watch the TS concert you can see the conversation was more important then the performer and of coarse both of them was spotted at a friends party looking very relax and cozy with each other. Please don’t jump on me its just a thought.

RxQueen

Posted at 9:25 AM on November 6, 2011

But that’s kind of gross because she’s one of Swift’s best friends or whatever everyone researched about it (lol at the research part not at the people doing it)But yeah it’s pretty harsh to do that to someone…if they are besties. IMHO

Alright

Posted at 9:41 AM on November 6, 2011

Wouldn’t that be convenient for Ashley…she wants to be a celebrity stylist so i guess dating a celebrity would give her a nice leg up. Just like RxQueen, i hope Ashley woudldn’t go out with him since she is TS’s best friend and that isn’t cool.

TNT

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 5, 2011

@bd- whose is the other person is it a ex or someone new?

bd

Posted at 12:22 PM on November 5, 2011

He is doing the whisker thing b/c it’s the trend for guys now. He is promoting BreakDawn for the next couple of weeks until the red-carpet premiere, but watch who he’s with. Watch also any red carpet events/after parties to see who comes with him. Those earlier females did not work,but he will not stop trying….he’s a guy. Taxes/income/security will determine where he moves out to live single. The “other” person he’s involved with will determine when.

Alright

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 5, 2011

@bd
why do you always have to leave these cryptic comments? can’t you just tell us what you’re really trying to say? who’s the “other person”?

RxQueen

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 5, 2011

You kinda switch it up there bd. You say to watch for it and then you make it sound like it’s happening now. which one is it? Also you make him sound bad and kind of lame if you’re saying that he’s out there trying to find someone. Also you said he’s going to live single but his other half will determine when? that doesn’t make sense dude! if he’s going to live single how can his gf say when? unless you mean…alone? when he lives alone?
and don’t say Sara because i swear…between her and Swifty…that got old… everyone take a shot whenever someone says it’s one of them two. lol

Nelly

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 4, 2011

I don’t like this way to destroy Taylor Lautner’s reputation. I only see on him a healthy person, friendly and why not, really adorable. I don’t understand why some people have not mercy whit him.

oberee

Posted at 12:43 PM on November 3, 2011

Taylor looks even more sexy with that five o’clock shadow I didn’t think he could look any more desirable but i was wrong. Love you Tay and I can’t wait to see who the next lucky girl will be in your life.Never settle you have everything going for you. Don’t be shy to show that chest that’s your gold mine use it.

karma

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 3, 2011

I can’t stop laughing at swift fans who keeps predicting T2 will happen again.Honestly if he wanted her back do you think he would of took her back a long time ago even before BTD was release.

Anon

Posted at 9:22 AM on November 3, 2011

He always gets so nervous with questions like that…it makes me feel like he’s lying! I mean, I’m sure he’s not but still just because he gets so nervous it throws me off for like a second. lol

aquarius64

Posted at 6:30 AM on November 3, 2011

@someone – sorry, Swifty messed up big time. Lautner is never going to forget she dumped him for another guy. His pride won’t let him. In fact, not many guys would take a girl back who did that to them. TaylorSquared is history.

plow

Posted at 7:41 AM on November 3, 2011

Absolutely right. I totally agree. And also think about swifty and her revenge on songs proving her lack of maturity.

someone

Posted at 5:03 AM on November 3, 2011

in august have the rumors say that taylor lautner and taylor swift are getting back together and now taylor lautner say that he was single and taylor swift interview in ellen she say she doesn’t have a boyfriend…………..so i think the two taylors maybe get back together………..in taylor swift song back to december lyrics say’but if we loved again i swear i loved you right’so i think they should be back together……….

Me

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 3, 2011

Didn’t she also say that none of her relationships so far have been vary serious or something like that…you know what that means…if none of them were really serious…that includes T2! lol

stephanie Harrington

Posted at 3:46 AM on November 3, 2011

Honestly no he’s not gay the poor boy has went threw hell and tragedy with a lot of his x’s that he thought was is true just cuz he has a different personality or sexuality different from ppl like you and mean 95% of the time doesn’t mean he’s gay or bye he just feels more comfortable expressing himself to everyone or thing in that matter of mind segment trust me I knw wat gay or bye looks like when I’ve seen it cuz my dads gay and Taylor is no where near gay. He’s just a young Hollywood actor who’s tryin to make his point across to the ones who really look up to him in the real world and not a TV reality show if u have sumthing more to say then ask me urself and no I’m not a crazy screaming loving or drooling Taylor or Jacob fan either I’m just a 20 year old and can c wat the poor boi has been threw nuthin more

Marcia

Posted at 1:25 AM on November 3, 2011

He is so adorable you just got to love him. I like how Martha Stewart asked him in that motherly way. Love you Taylor!

Anonymous

Posted at 11:35 PM on November 2, 2011

wow he’s gay.

vanessa

Posted at 1:02 PM on December 10, 2011

ok…all i want is to be friend with him…and to know each other better….ty