Taylor Lautner Admits: 'I'm Single!'

Wed, November 2, 2011 10:19pm EDT by 51 Comments
Taylor Lautner Girlfriend

Hooray! While on Jay Leno Nov. 2, Taylor Lautner got quizzed by Martha Stewart about his love life on Jay Leno’s Nov 2 show! Did his answer thrill you?

Taylor Lautner made a lot of people very happy Nov. 2. After the 19-year-old Twilight hunk had already finished his interview with Jay Leno, Jay’s other guest, Martha Stewart asked the one question on everyone’s mind: is he single?

“I have no one currently. Sad,” Taylor admitted. Meanwhile, the crowd went nuts.

According to our on-set spy, Taylor also dished about his new facial hair while the cameras were off. “I just like the stubble,” he said, when Jay asked if he was planning on growing a beard. “I like having a five o’clock shadow.”

What did YOU think of Taylor’s Breaking Dawn interview on The Tonight Show?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Taylor Lautner News!

1. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner & ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast To Be On Ellen Nov. 18!
  2. Taylor Lautner Reveals His Best Halloween Costume!
  3. Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner Are Getting Handprints In Hollywood!

angel45356

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 8, 2013

well i was born the same year as him and i know a lot more about him then anything i don’t like him for his looks i like him because he has a good personality and so do i he needs a good women with potential and originality. he needs someone that will not only be his biggest fan but be that piece to fill in the hole in his heart. someone that will make his heart whole you know what i mean yea we may love him but ask yourself do you really love him for who he is as a person not just an actor. he need someone that will live up to him as not just a person who plays werewolf. he needs someone he can trust and be honest and be loyal you know like saying hi baby hows your day and that not someone who will just say omg ur my bf i cant believe this is real no he needs a girl who is independent and can say hey i love you for the way you are not just a werewolf or an actor as a person that will be with you for the rest of your life.

so think about him not just as a fan but as another person who needs love.

bob lamb

Posted at 1:22 AM on February 13, 2013

i love you man you r so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tay

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 7, 2013

I love u Taylor!

Victoria

Posted at 9:30 PM on November 11, 2012

Taylor is sssssssoooooooo cute!!!!!!!
But people just like him because
of his body & when he takes off his shirt.
But I like him for his personality.

Ash

Posted at 9:54 PM on May 8, 2012

I love Taylor Lautner he is so sweet!

Jordyn:)

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 8, 2012

Everyone only likes Taylor for his body but I bet non of you really no anything about him ,,,,,,,,,,,, love you Taylor Daniel lautner hope I meet you one day ;)

ashley101_4Taylorlautner

Posted at 12:56 AM on February 27, 2012

idk what too say about Taylor lautner except he is so Dang sexy and I wish that I was famous so I could meet him…..ohhhh…we would be a perfect match ….he would make any woman happy……..love you Taylor Lautner

Tinkyboo757

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 18, 2012

I am a Beautiful African American Woman an I do find Taylor very attractive.He is so Fine.Hmm..Wonder if he likes. Rich Chocolate…(Eyelashes+Blush :)

Danielle

Posted at 2:43 AM on February 8, 2012

My name is Danielle Cavenaile

Luanne

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 4, 2012

Taylor, Marry me? :) <3

Danii

Posted at 5:43 PM on January 25, 2012

I hope Taylor finds a gf soon cuz he deserves a nice girl :) x

amber smith

Posted at 7:01 AM on January 25, 2012

I love TAYLOR LAUTNER he is so good in the TWLIGHT SERERIS.

alejandra espinosa

Posted at 8:02 PM on December 31, 2011

u r a bumm and u never will get to meet him hahahahahahaha